Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (37244 Views)

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by samento: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin
There’s no Nigerian supporting Buhari for re-election except a few PAID people. They are not even up to 5%. How can any Nigerian support Buhari after all the bloodshed, stealing, corruption, incompetence & poverty in the nation?

Bloodshed everywhere. Herdsmen, Bandits, etc.
I'm still wondering who will swear Atiku after winning election on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by roscoleefad: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
michoim:
There is no confusion anywhere. You can't simply win...
in ur words abii wait and see,what credibility the present govt hv rather lies,minister of liars hv not even talk he doesn't know what to say d man done liar too much even liar gv am award
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by ken6488(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
am atikulated

wait o all those people saying atiku is a fraud look at the few achievement your saint bubu have attained

1) na only for bubu tenure snake tey swallow 36 million till date we never see the snake
2)abacha Loots No were To Be Found
3)npdc Issue
4)budget Padding-recession-inconclusive Na Only Bubu Tenure
5)the One Wey Pain Me Past Na The Nigeria Air Own No Need To Explain You All Know What Happen

Atiku Might Not Be Perfect And Also Is Not By Force To Go To USA
Buhari You Are The Father Of All Yahoo Boys

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by dukecharles(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=firo08 post=71898599]This paragraph caught my attention

The choice before Nigerians in 2019 is a simple one. Nigerians have a choice of electing a lively candidate with a record of providing 50,000 jobs to Nigerians in his private capacity versus the lifelessness (apologies to President Donald Trump) of a candidate under whom Nigeria lost 11 million jobs and became the world headquarters for extreme poverty.

I tire, but it's true
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by klimkid: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Confused how, Atiku the least of PMB'S problem, Atiku is corrupt and does not have integrity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by onuebonyi: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
PDP is acting as if they are in power while APC is acting like opposition. This useless APC was never ready to govern but just to waste our time and resources.

Airforce01:
Matured response

So Presidential.

You're the messiah from Adamawa , Pastor Tunde Bakare talked about that would rescue Nigeria from her current woes.

So I say , I and my entire family and friends , will vote for you Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in 2019 Presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
firo08:
This paragraph caught my attention

The choice before Nigerians in 2019 is a simple one. Nigerians have a choice of electing a lively candidate with a record of providing 50,000 jobs to Nigerians in his private capacity versus the lifelessness (apologies to President Donald Trump) of a candidate under whom Nigeria lost 11 million jobs and became the world headquarters for extreme poverty.
Buhari is finished
It is the same tramadol youth like you that bad mouthed Jonathan when he was the President. You have started again anyway keep playing your politics on Facebook and Nairaland while the real active politicians (the Northerners) decide who will win between Buhari and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by saibuhari(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
firo08:

Buhari is a mistake

A monumental error.
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Ahmeduana(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
ATIRO TO RON OMO LESE BATA KAN, ORO LO FE GBO, BUHARI TANA WORO! a limping person that sent a child to buy a piece of shoe, will definately hear un-palatable words, that is exactly what happens to buhari, BABA BUHARI YOU BETTER PUT A LEASH ON YOUR SENSELESS DOGS BEFORE THEY BRINGS YOU MORE SHAME.
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Reference(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
I like the ,'business friendly solution', to the herdsmen crises. Nigeria badly needs ideas to keep her afloat and I hope the contest and debate in the run up to the polls will be all about ideas and not the usual ignominy.
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Amberon1: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lmao cheesy
yeyerolling:
Buhari vs stone. i vote stone. Lets Atikulate. if Atiku mess up we vote him out too
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Buharis image has really dwindled in the last couple of years .
it has dwindled more in d last 48hours
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
klimkid:
Confused how, Atiku the least of PMB'S problem, Atiku is corrupt and does not have integrity.
so is it buhari that isn't corrupt & that has integrity?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Felixv: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku spent 8yrs in government - end result - no result.

He was the only one who gained, Can someone give Atiku a free ticket to America

Nobody is confused as to who Atiku is.

The attack on him has only just began
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by davidodiba(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Since Yes day my name just wan change to Atiku but I just know say my name na Atiku...wait what am I saying...? N.a. so joy dey confuse person ? Oh God please save Nigeria from the Lifeless
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Grayxme: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ahaaaaaa.....I smell pride here...Atiku is sure feeling like he has won the 2019 poll already. But he should know that we Nigerians are to decide that
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Splashme: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Buharis image has really dwindled in the last couple of years .
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by ihatesycophant(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
All this noise would have been soften if Atiku can just take a step of faith to America for a two-day visit. Aisha Buhari he quoted shamed Fayose when he alleged her of being the Aisha Buhari fingered in Jefferson's corruption case.
Atiku take a step of faith to America, no long thing.
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by AmazingMasada: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
This Buhari and his team are so shameless that they don't even see what they have done to our Nation. 2019 has been decided and we will vote them out and vote in a man that has track record for creating Jobs not a man that has 150 gay cows that dont reproduce.
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by AtikuIsSure(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Vic74real: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gbam! I love this. this is what I call routing. someone needs to talk sense to this shambolic and dismal govt. they still have mouth to talk. they actually feel they are doing Nigerians a favour. Atiku isn't perfect but much better than this gang of evil doers that are now ruling over us
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by udemzyudex(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
iammo:
grin. Chai!!! To win, PDP only need to keep broadcasting every of APC's failure as regard their Scam manefesto

LOL,still wondering what Buhari will use to campaign for his re-election. grin
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Bede2u(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Betmaster3:
I am Atikulated.. Me and my family are Atikulated... The question is are you Atikulated? #BackToDaura2019
guy forget matter...even cilicmarin, buhariguy and sarrki will vote Atiku...who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by deavicky(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Berankis:
Why are my people sadly one of the daftest people on earth? Atiku is a fraud! Have we forgotten so soon how Obasanjo and Atiku exposed eachother with hard evidence on leaving office. But because this country had been depraved for long nobody deared to ask a question. Now Atiku is your Saviour? Well, I dont need to say much because I'm certain of his presidential ambition failure! An average performing Buhari is too good to be juxtaposed with a corrupt Atiku.
Long live Nigeria and in good times.
PDP just handed the 2nd term ticket to Buhari on a platter of gold and even most of the mindless and blinded critics here will still end up voting him for a 2nd term.
my brother u have a point oh. But we just have to change president before Nigerian die of hunger. also we can not draw a line of corruption between this administration and the previous. Let them just go.
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by chucks4sure: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
If you are a Forex trader read this:
The reason why you can’t become a consistently profitable trader is because of your never ending pursuit of this “Holy Grail”. But, what these Pros do consistently is place the odds in their favor by reading the market correctly. The Simple Formula Used By Top Traders To Grab Forex Profits At Will; is to Match Strongest Currency VS Weakest Currency + Current Momentum = High Probability Low Risk Trade Set Up. You can have unlimited returns in the Forex market and trade like the top 1%.
Do that on enough trades and watch what happens to your account balance.

Since I discovered this website https://currencystrengthtrader..com and applied the above principle guess what happened my account balance increased if you want to make money trading forex give it a try.
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by chrish(f): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Highbhee:
Truly, there is no difference between Satan and Devil...

But we are just tired of Satan called Buhari...

Let devil called Atiku comes in

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Bizibi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
klimkid:
na buhari get integrity now ba
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by Bianda24: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sai Corruption, Sai Articulated.
Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by kliffo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Berankis:
Why are my people sadly one of the daftest people on earth? Atiku is a fraud! Have we forgotten so soon how Obasanjo and Atiku exposed eachother with hard evidence on leaving office. But because this country had been depraved for long nobody deared to ask a question. Now Atiku is your Saviour? Well, I dont need to say much because I'm certain of his presidential ambition failure! An average performing Buhari is too good to be juxtaposed with a corrupt Atiku.
Long live Nigeria and in good times.
PDP just handed the 2nd term ticket to Buhari on a platter of gold and even most of the mindless and blinded critics here will still end up voting him for a 2nd term.
So what is average about the performance of Buhari? It is to say the least a monumental failure. Loss of over 11 million jobs amidst massive borrowing for recurrent expenditure is okay to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos / Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.