Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Making Money Online As A Nigerian: Reality Or Fallacy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online As A Nigerian: Reality Or Fallacy? (294 Views)

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online As A Nigerian: Reality Or Fallacy? by Dolypson04(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
I think I started using the Internet around ten years ago. From 2wapworld to 2go, nairaland, badoo, name it!
Basically, I used the Internet for fun. The turning point started in 2014 when I checked my profile on nairaland and discovered that I had spent a whopping 10 days online. That's 864 hours of activities on nairaland alone!
I was devastated and I felt an irresistible urge to make money online.
In 2016, I joined the Crypto group and made some decent money until it casted in lass than a year.
I was convinced that learning a skill is the perfect solution. I registered for courses and honed my writing skills, opened freelancing websites and was making some nice income.
The problem began when my account was flagged and suspended for no known reasons, they accused me of violating their policies without giving me the breakdown of my offense.
Back to square zero. I opened another account but the zeal had gone. I gave up on making money online and began searching for a physical job. After countless fruitless search, I eventually got job with a company that helps organizations and individuals meet their business objectives. I was recruited as the social media manager.
I got to meet a lot of bright minds who are really killing it in their respective fields. Eventually, I got tired of my meager salary and decided to learn from the boss himself. Since then, I have discovered that my knowledge is too shallow when it comes to business. The more I think I know, the less I actually no.
Fast forward in to a couple of weeks and things are changing for better in less than a year. I am not there yet but I am on the right path.
What is your online making money story? What are your challenges?
Share your comments with us and let's learn from you. Is Internet business really true or a mere scam?
To learn more about my company, you can chat us on Zero Seven Zero 8 3 8 3 6 8 7 4

(1) (Reply)

These Top 10 Hot Lucrative Farming Business Will Surely Make You Rich In Nigeria / How To Start A Start-up / How My Income Increased By 1000% In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.