Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

On Columbus Day, I Mourn....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Columbus Day, I Mourn....... (214 Views)

I Mourn / I Mourn For Nigeria - Archbishop Of Canterbury / I Mourn Buhari's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Columbus Day, I Mourn....... by Elbinawi: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
On #ColumbusDay2018, I Mourn.......

On 8th October, 1492, Christopher #Columbus landed on the shores of what is today known as the United States of America. The brutal and inhuman genocide of the indigenous American population was set to begin by genocidal European savages.

On #ColumbusDay I mourn the millions of indigenous Americans that were brutally slaughtered by genocidal European savages and their lands stolen.

The genocidal terrorist Columbus did not discovered America. The land and people existed. Columbus was an agent of the genocidal European savages for Land-theft.

On this day please remember the action of the genocidal European savages in occupied #Palestine. #FreePalestine

In the last 500 years more than 90% of all world genocide were perpetrated by genocidal European savages. Genocide, land-theft and looting of resources are their hallmarks. Goto the British Museum and see stolen artifacts. They are notorious thieves!

The crown of the Queen of England contained stolen Diamonds and Golds from India and Africa. Yes, they stole them!

#ServeHumanity

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

LASU Fires Senior Lecturers For Sexual Assault / Dino Melaye Uses Handkerchief To Clean ‘juju’ From Saraki’s Seat (video) / Nigeria Is Set To Stay The World’s Poverty Capital For At Least A Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.