Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

EPL: Klopp Names Club To Challenge Liverpool, Man City For Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Klopp Names Club To Challenge Liverpool, Man City For Title (536 Views)

Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / Emiliano Sala: Nantes Demand £15m Payment From Cardiff City For Striker Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Klopp Names Club To Challenge Liverpool, Man City For Title by Oladaps15(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Liverpool Manager, Jurgen Klopp has tipped Arsenal to challenge his team and Manchester City for this season’s Premier League title.
Klopp said this following his side’s Premier League 0-0 draw with City at Anfield on Sunday in the Premier League.
Arsenal are climbing up the table after six league wins in a row, and Klopp thinks there will be a cluster of clubs challenging for the title.
“Absolutely,” Metro UK quoted Klopp as saying when asked which team can challenge Man City and Liverpool for this season’s Premier League title.
“I knew this before. And Arsenal are two points behind, yeah? Having won six games in a row, did they? So it looks like they are in a good shape.
“But we played City today. You can get three points or one point or no points. We got one, which is fine.
“If somebody would have told me after eight match days you have 20 points, I would say with that fixture list ‘I’ll buy it, let’s start with the ninth match day.”
Klopp’s side will take on Huddersfield Town in their next Premier League fixture.Source:
http://dailypost.n g/2018/10 /08/epl-klopp- names- club-challenge- liverpool- man-city-title/

Re: EPL: Klopp Names Club To Challenge Liverpool, Man City For Title by burntdodo111: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Need an accurate football prediction site?, tetepredict.com has got your back
Oladaps15:
Liverpool Manager, Jurgen Klopp has tipped Arsenal to challenge his team and Manchester City for this season’s Premier League title.
Klopp said this following his side’s Premier League 0-0 draw with City at Anfield on Sunday in the Premier League.
Arsenal are climbing up the table after six league wins in a row, and Klopp thinks there will be a cluster of clubs challenging for the title.
“Absolutely,” Metro UK quoted Klopp as saying when asked which team can challenge Man City and Liverpool for this season’s Premier League title.
“I knew this before. And Arsenal are two points behind, yeah? Having won six games in a row, did they? So it looks like they are in a good shape.
“But we played City today. You can get three points or one point or no points. We got one, which is fine.
“If somebody would have told me after eight match days you have 20 points, I would say with that fixture list ‘I’ll buy it, let’s start with the ninth match day.”
Klopp’s side will take on Huddersfield Town in their next Premier League fixture.Source:
http://dailypost.n g/2018/10 /08/epl-klopp- names- club-challenge- liverpool- man-city-title/
Re: EPL: Klopp Names Club To Challenge Liverpool, Man City For Title by PurestBoy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Now Klopp can say that again. Up Gunners

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Huge Money From Betnja / Deontay Wilder Retains The WBC Heavyweight Title By Split Draw! / Mourinho Sack: Caption This Photo Of Klopp And Jose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.