Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Email Users Prefers Gmail Account To Yahoo Account. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Users Prefers Gmail Account To Yahoo Account. (308 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Users Prefers Gmail Account To Yahoo Account. by popefrank2016(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gmail or yahoo mail accounts are all good. The primary aim of email is its ability of sending a mail from one's mail account to another. Email, being the electronic means of sharing and receiving any kind of  digital messages from the internet using electronic devices like,computer, smartphone, tablet, laptop, and using of any internet supported devices etc. Using of electronics means of digital messages is one of the oldest means of reaching to the greater number of people and disseminating information without intrusive.
Details:www.manyloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Sends And Receives. / Anyone Has Twitter Account To Sell From 30k Or 50k Followers Upward / Want To Start Making $50-$100 Daily With Adsense (admob)? Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.