Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President (34632 Views)

Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Indefinite Strike Jan. 8 / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Nationwide Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by excel101(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Even if the new minimum wage is #1million, Buhari will still be kicked out of office, come 2019.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Atiku42019: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Perfect propaganda
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by NwaliE01: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fear of Atiku have made APC to fast track their meeting with NLC. They were forming busy all this months to avoid the workers salary increment.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by excel101(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
The emergence of Atiku is equivalent to the quick implementation of new minimum wage.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by smirn(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Please,who is Atiku?
The corrupt Vice President of Nigeria during OBJ tenure from 1999 to 2008. That will surely be his highest position in Nigeria.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Your(APC) tricks are not new to us..The fear of Atiku..

2 Likes

Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Atiku42019: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
smirn:

The corrupt Vice President of Nigeria during OBJ tenure from 1999 to 2008. That will surely be his highest position in Nigeria.
have you checked your blood pressure lately?
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by bigtt76(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
APC's last joker against PDP cheesy grin

damiloladuke:
The Federal Government is set to announce the new minimum wage as the Tripartite Committee completes its assignment, NLC president revealed.

The outcome of the Tripartite Committee has been submitted to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr Ayuba Wabba, President of Nigeria Labour Congress, made this known while speaking with newsmen on Monday in Abuja.

According to him, the committee used two days to reconvene and deliberate on a new miniimum wage that was acceptable to all employers of labour in the country.

“I want to assure workers that all has been concluded and will be passed for signing within the week.

“I also want to appreciate the Organised Private Sector, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association for their resolve to pay the new minimum wage when it is signed into law,” he said.

https://lailasnews.com/fg-to-announce-new-minimum-wage-nlc-president/

Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by babalonshee(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
linearity:
How can they keep announcing that, they want to announce?

Please, stop announcing the announce, until you are ready to announce the announce.

And when you are ready, don’t announce the announce, go ahead and just announce it!

you cracked up my wife and I
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Dinmajoy(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
damiloladuke:
The Federal Government is set to announce the new minimum wage as the Tripartite Committee completes its assignment, NLC president revealed.

The outcome of the Tripartite Committee has been submitted to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr Ayuba Wabba, President of Nigeria Labour Congress, made this known while speaking with newsmen on Monday in Abuja.

According to him, the committee used two days to reconvene and deliberate on a new miniimum wage that was acceptable to all employers of labour in the country.

“I want to assure workers that all has been concluded and will be passed for signing within the week.

“I also want to appreciate the Organised Private Sector, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association for their resolve to pay the new minimum wage when it is signed into law,” he said.

Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
The fear of Atiku . Don't be deceived. Whether they increase it or not, it is Nigerian money for Nigerians.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Newboss(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
kgr8mike:
This government na waoo.

Some people were told to go to Access bank open account we will give some loan they did but for were? This government na waoo

Bank of Agriculture that used to give loan during OBJ & GEJ's time cannot give a dine again. But this government will sometimes instruct them to compile false list. This APC na waoo

Now they want to stage unrealistic minimum wage. Oh Lord our God save us from the heirs of the father of all lies.
The minimum wage is VERY realistic angry
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Lordbucci2: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Please,who is Atiku?
Ans : The name of the incoming President of Nigeria..
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Preator: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Who needs a new minimum wage when most state can't pay the old one? The moment they announce this rubbish, every price will skyrocket; rent, food, transport, services etc. The problem is that most people in Nigeria are employed by the private sector and will see little or no increase in their income.
Net effect: people's disposable income will fall drastically.
Very foolish government plus foolish Union
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by alphabern(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Political lies phase II, as if the pea nut can put food on ones table. See my signature for biz ideas.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by somehow: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
So Atiku is suddenly a saint? the man that has been in government since 1999 is now the angel from the same party that has ruled for 16 years before? no more fresh blood? una no serious for this country lol.

Both the leaders and the followers are one and the same.

lonelydora:
Fear Fear APC!!! Atiku is giving APC nightmares

Whether they announce or not, We are all voting Atiku.

Buhari must go back to Daura.

Let's Atikulate

1 Like

Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by joe120120(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
damiloladuke:

2015 + 2019 mr intergrity but refuse to give account of the money he spend in London hospital and his son motobike
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by jonuel1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
They are enemy of progress
is it not the same MW they said they cant pay?
why make a U-turn upon Atikulate emergence?
i can see how progressive you are. smiles!
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by IrokoOluwere: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
jonuel1:

is it not the same MW they said they cant pay?

why make a U-turn upon Atikulate emergence?

i can see how progressive you are. smiles!
Clown cheesy
Did you even read the write up?
Who said they can’t pay who?
You’re a irredeemable clown cheesy
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by lonelydora: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
somehow:
So Atiku is suddenly a saint? the man that has been in government since 1999 is now the angel from the same party that has ruled for 16 years before? no more fresh blood? una no serious for this country lol.

Both the leaders and the followers are one and the same.

We are all voting him just to remove Buhari. He is the lesser evil

1 Like

Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Melian(f): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
lonelydora:
Fear Fear APC!!! Atiku is giving APC nightmares

Whether they announce or not, We are all voting Atiku. [b][/b]

Buhari must go back to Daura.

Let's Atikulate

You are deluded. Speak for yourself and your cohorts only.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by otokx(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
That was how they shouted Saraki till high heavens, all this artikukate, hope it will not be another TKO?
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by mankan2k7(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
ATICULATE Nigerian people.........
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good news.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by precious1967(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Prostitute labour leaders

1 Like

Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Bukola03(f): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Goodday everyone, I usually don't do this God is my witness, But I feel so helpless and depressed. I'm in debt, I need N350,000 in less than two months. My mum is sick and I need to pay my school fee in order to get my certificate in school.... I'm not a lazy person, please even if it's a job, I can do any thing as far it responsible and it will raise me the money I want, even if you give me a loan and I will work for for as long as you want. Please may God bless you
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by adekunle6224(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2018
An Atikulate president is what Nigeria needs rit now Atiku 2019, we are tired of buhari promises, even if minimum wage is paid today buhari has fail cos he and his administration are all full if deceit
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by Validated: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2018
smirn:

Even if FBI provides evidence of Atiku robbing World Bank, we will still vote for #ArticulatedRestructuring4Progress
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by JobNoticer: 1:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Scam ALERT. bUHARI is a Scam...

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by onyxo76(m): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

Please,who is Atiku?
a Nigerian footballer angry
Re: FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President by PHILipu1(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Lordbucci2:
Ans : The name of the incoming President of Nigeria..
Which of the Nigeria.
Biafruad Nigeria or the main Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Jigawa State Govt Bans Daily Trust Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.