Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others (667 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A School, A College And A University? / Cheap Admission Into Cheap College/university In Philippines Asia 100% Genuine / Cheap Admission Into Cheap College/university In Philippines Asia 100% Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others by Xsem(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
What Is The Difference Between a College and a university

There have been this confusion that arises when someone mentions college or university, many a people don't really know the difference between the two and the keep on rigmaroling in the confusion. The post is meant to distinctively display the meaning of college and a university, so read on as it's going to be a long read
So let's ride on https://mydreamlandpress..com/2018/10/what-is-difference-between-college-and.html
Re: Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others by chiommy123(f): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
there's no difference since someone with university education can be unemployed for years while someone with pass from college of education will be gainfully employed
Re: Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others by Xsem(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
there's no difference since someone with university education can be unemployed for years while someone with pass from college of education will be gainfully employed
k
That's why you should read the post and understand the disparity properly. Each of them has a role they play in our academic life in particular. The expository article is very important to read.
Re: Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others by mrpoul(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Xsem:
k
That's why you should read the post and understand the disparity properly. Each of them has a role they play in our academic life in particular. The expository article is very important to read.
why not post it here
Re: Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others by Xsem(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
mrpoul:
why not post it here
It's too. Long
Re: Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others by mrpoul(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
ok
Re: Knowing The Difference Between A College, University And Others by paulijennifer: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2021
University is a great place to become a professional. I went to university to become a teacher. It gave me the knowledge I needed to be able to teach students in the future. Look here to see how I help students. I believe that a person who went to university or college has more opportunities in the future to achieve a good life.

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger 2019 Siwes/internship/industrial Training / ASUU Strike Update Day 86: ASUU Receives Nupemco Licence, To Meet Fg Again This / A Look At The University Of Ilorin Skill Acquisition Course On Cake Baking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.