Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP (647 Views)

BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro / Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by nwakibie3(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

The outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has threatened to leave the Peoples Democratic Party after the National Convention held on Saturday in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

The governor hinted our correspondent on Monday that he would renounce his “membership of the PDP anytime from now.”

He added, “After consultations, I will speak clearly to Nigerians.”

A former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, was declared the winner of the party’s presidential primary, defeating the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, Senate President Bukola Saraki, and eight others.

Details later…

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

https://punchng.com/breaking-fayose-threatens-to-quit-pdp/

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by sholatech(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Efcc Magic...Ha Fayose!
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by iammo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin source of news; the punch(aboderin family), the nation(tinubu family), sun newspaper(orji uzor kalu family), Nigerian tribune(awolowo/osinbajo family),premium times, garba/adesina/lorreta, BMC crew . .. Same WhatsApp group..... Fayose has a media aide, so spare us from unconfirmed sources, if he wants to decamp he's going to let us know through his media aides

Its quite interesting to watch APC/BMC crew running from pillar to post, from one media house to the other trying desperately to run their propaganda, this was the same way women and children in Benue, taraba, jos and entire north central desperately ran, for safety and begged for their lives, before been slaughtered by herdsmen you supported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Why ke? shocked

Was he also for Tambuwal like his friend, Wike?
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by okeyglm: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
shameless man, let him for all I care
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by basilo101: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afonjas vp hopeful
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by gaby(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
I wonder why these guys can't learn to look beyond their personal interests just for once.

Our major bane as a nation is clearly voting in people who can't make any personal sacrifice for the betterment of the larger population and that's awful.

With these clowns in leadership positions in my country, it is always me, I and mine over everything/one else including state.

Very saddening...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by fyneguy: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
Why ke? shocked

Was he also for Tambuwal like his friend, Wike?

Dankwabo
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Kingosytex(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
PDP is bigger than any single individual, not even fayose

PDP power

its time to atikulate
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by genternity(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bros were did u get that fake news
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
fyneguy:

Dankwabo

Really? How could he have backed Dankwambo? the guy stood no chance and everybody knew. I assumed Fayose was even an Atiku supporter
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by ChroniclesNg(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=nwakibie3 post=71900294]Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

The outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has threatened to leave the Peoples Democratic Party after the National Convention held on Saturday in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

The governor hinted our correspondent on Monday that he would renounce his “membership of the PDP anytime from now.”

He added, “After consultations, I will speak clearly to Nigerians.”

A former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, was declared the winner of the party’s presidential primary, defeating the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, Senate President Bukola Saraki, and eight others.

Details later…

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

See the shocking reason

www.chronicles.com.ng [\quote]
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by CilicMarin: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

South West is 80% APC....They are renowned for their intolerance towards corrupt people which Atiku Clearly represents...

North West-90% Buhari

North East- 80% Buhari

North Central -55% Buhari

South South- 45% Buhari

Atiku and Nnamdi Cownu can chop the rest.

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by comos: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
he is free to leave,

other people will do his job
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by GuyWise(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
A
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by seborrhic: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
I once said on this forum that the likes of Fayose,Wike,FFK etc are some of the most unprincipled of Nigerian politicians and that the only reason they are still in PDP is because they have strong rivals in APC who are opposed to them joining.
But the desperation of Fayose has now become manifest because he knows once he hands over,efcc would come after him,but on the contrary that as soon as he joins APC and calls buhari the ultimate messiah,his sins would be forgiven.
Fayose is an opportunist and would go to whoever or whatever party he would find safety in to keep his loot,even if that party is that headed by Satan himself.
He is APC bound for guarantee from efcc harassment.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by deji68: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi APC House Of Representatives Primary Election And Daylight Robbery / ‪BREAKING: Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC For PDP. ‬ / President Buhari, Amosun Meet Again Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.