Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP (39380 Views)

Fayose Threatens To Sue EFCC, Demands N20bn, Public Apology For Placing Him On W / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by enemyofprogress: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
He is no more relevant biko
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by AtikuIsSure(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ja pa!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by madridsta007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
liar sheu sani has been cleared by Apc Nwc .el rufai should cry a river

I wish. I’m on Mr Sani’s side here.
NWC also put in a comforting word for Ambode. We know how that ended.

Go and read OBJ book to know about El-Rufai.
If you think Buhari that is perpetually not aware would save him from El Rufai, then you don’t know Mr El Rufai.

Nigeria is a godfatherism state, my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by moderatedguy: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
hateme777:
The wizards party called PDP will never change., PMB defeated Atiku at 2015 primaries. Even after Atiku spent dollars. Can Atiku bribe every Nigerian to win come 2019 ? Or can he let go all the dollars he spent on Nigerians ?.
Can development and looting work hand in hand ?.
Can Atiku Attend UNGA in USA ?
Just read punch News paper story online about Atiku and US visit.
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by enemyofprogress: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Olotubodmas:
Hmmmmmmm
why you dey moan? Who is giving you blooow job?
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Koralords: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dpharisee:
I am just thinking about this comment by Atiku
The choice before Nigerians in 2019 is a simple one. Nigerians have a choice of electing a lively candidate with a record of providing 50,000 jobs to Nigerians in his private capacity versus the lifeless (apologies to President Donald Trump) candidate under whom Nigeria lost 11 million jobs and became the world headquarters for extreme poverty. cheesy cheesy
I stand with atiku
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by MartinsD12(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
kurt09:
The outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has threatened to leave the Peoples Democratic Party after the National Convention held on Saturday in Port - Harcourt , Rivers State.

The governor hinted our correspondent on Monday that he would renounce his “ membership of the PDP anytime from now .”

He added, “ After consultations , I will speak clearly to Nigerians.”

A former Vice -President , Atiku Abubakar , was declared the winner of the party ’s presidential primary, defeating the Sokoto State Governor , Aminu Tambuwal, Senate President Bukola Saraki, and eight others .

Details later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-fayose-threatens-to-quit-pdp/
Fayose has no political value having lost ekiti to fayemi, he is only good in social media sharing of kpomo, no problem he should leave
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Realtalk247: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pls can anyone help us get google ad into a site contact me on 08027190840
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Kingjames(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
“Anytime we would have elections in my ward or polling unit, they would have a carnival and we would cook for them. We celebrated like we were all poor; we would sit under the canopy and drink. We would vote and dance. These things are not happening any longer.
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by delerx(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
ogbeni...which kind English be this
DrholuwaTOBI:
We wants APC to wash his sins away.
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Ventura1: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lordofthewest:
It seems admin is against sowore, why una comot me from FTC? Anyway #Sowore2019

It wasn't that they seem to be against Sowore, they are against Sowore for reasons best known to them. They hide a post I made on the thread ''2019 Election: List of Presidential Candidates and Their Parties'' while leaving out Atiku supporters post. I sent a mail to the supermods, no response.

Seun, lalasticlala….. I thought Nairaland is for all Nigerians with different shades of views, why the partiality against SOWORE?
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by mbolajide2010: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
For sale
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by tuniski: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
MartinsD12:

Fayose has no political value having lost ekiti to fayemi, he is only good in social media sharing of kpomo, no problem he should leave
He has value abegi he must not leave. Everyone matters!
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Olumeme: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Foolish man
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Glink2018(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Make he comot now!

He doesn't have any political value any more
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Alhamdu09(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
3Dimension:
let the game begin. Nigga is only looking for vice presidency.
I swear you caught him RED-HANDED
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by mfm04622: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose's calculation of Vice President no work be that ooo
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
delerx:
ogbeni...which kind English be this

He wants rather

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by olatade(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose should not be too much in a hurry, no political party exist in kuje
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by franchasng: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

Impeccable illiterate Igbo. Nothing like betraying/betrayer in politics. Politics is a game, you people should enroll in a political school of thought
I will remind you when Tinubu holds the rope, while Fashola and Fayemi begins to tie my good friend Ayo....I know only Femi Fani will be speaking up from a hidden room to avoid you people spotting him and giving him Ayo's treatment, no be Yoruba people again shocked cheesy

The few brave Yorubas are either dead, old and going senile, suppressed by the gullible fearful modern Oyorobad youths who only scream Ah! Ah! at various motor parks without putting up a fight when kasala burst, so who are u Ategbe
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by MOHSHESHI(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Uhmnn Peter d rock kilode
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by truthfulparrot(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
You will be shocked that if Fayose defects to APC, they will welcome him with open hands and even APC Zombies and BMC will start praising him as hero. That is how low we have decended as a nation.
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Oblongatarh(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
The door is wide open for him to go if he wants to. He is entitled to only one vote and nothing more. He shouldn't use the outcome of the most transparent PDP primary held in PH as an excuse to join APC in order to escape the numerous graft cases awaiting him
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by able20(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
3Dimension:
let the game begin. Nigga is only looking for vice presidency.
You dash monkey banana. Maybe he wanted to play Akpabio's style so the EFCC will erase his case.
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Ategberoson(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
franchasng:
I will remind you when Tinubu holds the rope, while Fashola and Fayemi begins to tie my good friend Ayo....I know only Femi Fani will be speaking up from a hidden room to avoid you people spotting him and giving him Ayo's treatment, no be Yoruba people again shocked cheesy

The few brave Yorubas are either dead, old and going senile, suppressed by the gullible fearful modern Oyorobad youths who only scream Ah! Ah! at various motor parks without putting up a fight when kasala burst, so who are u Ategbe

A for apple

B for ball

C for cat

who's this kid reciting incomprehensible poem?

you made me remember a school mate that tried rubbishing any student that won gift as best student back then in secondary school.

in olamide's voice "money no go sweet if envy no dey" my own version "politics no go sweet if envy no dey" go school una no go hear just read your incoherent words again you will be ashamed of yourself thereafter
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by hucienda: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oshoko wetin hapun?
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by ejimatic: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hahnemann:
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom
His bed and pilows have been set by the EFCC.
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Praktikals(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dpharisee:
I am just thinking about this comment by Atiku
The choice before Nigerians in 2019 is a simple one. Nigerians have a choice of electing a lively candidate with a record of providing 50,000 jobs to Nigerians in his private capacity versus the lifeless (apologies to President Donald Trump) candidate under whom Nigeria lost 11 million jobs and became the world headquarters for extreme poverty. cheesy cheesy
50,000 imaginary jobs. Even Dangote can not boast of 50000 direct jobs in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by ejimatic: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerian wil FEBuhari in 2019. Atiku cannot win the wntire north let alone the north East where Buhari comes from.The ex military presidents are still loyal to one another
Re: Ayo Fayose Threatens To Quit PDP by Remiz007(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige / Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.