Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag (823 Views)

Ipob Hoist There Flag In Benue Cominity / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Antipob777(f): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
The People's Democratic Party PDP told Nigerians that president Buhari is too old and should resign and go back to Daura and our brothers from the south East who are filled with hate hailed PDP.

Today the PDP flag bearer in the person of Atiku Abubakar is 72yrs old and an age group of Buhari.

I'm am shocked that same PDP and the children of hate from the south East will lick there own vomits.

One thing I am certain if is that any candidate who is ever supported or back by the south East is bound to fail.

The SE supported GEJ and he lost

The SE supported Fayose and he lost

The SE supported Izi Iyamu and he lost

The SE supported Adeleke and he lost.

With the above analysis, it's obvious that Atiku will lose too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Sunnymatey(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bubu 72years was and still a curse to Nigerians while Atiku 72years on earth has been a blessing and ll continue to be so till the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by mycar: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
It is not about being old but being unfit.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by sincerlyyo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Spot on
Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by iammo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley

Its quite interesting to watch APC/BMC crew running from pillar to post, from one media house to the other trying desperately to run their propaganda, this was the same way women and children in Benue, taraba, jos and entire north central desperately ran, for safety and begged for their lives, before been slaughtered by herdsmen you supported. Keep your propaganda to yourselves and let Nigerians decide, if they want to continue with, 25% inflation, 200% currency devaluation, massacre of poor women and kids in northeast, nepotism, poor handling of economy leading to 2years recession and predicted 2019 recession, debt profile skyrocketing without useful infrastructure,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Afamed: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
In addition, they said we should not vote for Hausa / Fulani and a Muslim again , ironically Atiku their adopted son possess the features above.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Afamed: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sunnymatey:
Bubu 72years was and still a curse to Nigerians while Atiku 72years on earth has been a blessing and ll continue to be so till the end of time.
Simply because the PMB has blocked all the looting machinery of your warriors.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by mbos: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Antipob777:
The People's Democratic Party PDP told Nigerians that president Buhari is too old and should resign and go back to Daura and our brothers from the south East who are filled with hate hailed PDP.

Today the PDP flag bearer in the person of Atiku Abubakar is 72yrs old and an age group of Buhari.

I'm am shocked that same PDP and the children of hate from the south East will lick there own vomits.

One thing I am certain if is that any candidate who is ever supported or back by the south East is bound to fail.

they supported GEJ 2011, did he lose??

mental

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by GavelSlam: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
iammo:
smiley

Its quite interesting to watch APC/BMC crew running from pillar to post, from one media house to the other trying desperately to run their propaganda, this was the same way women and children in Benue, taraba, jos and entire north central desperately ran, for safety and begged for their lives, before been slaughtered by herdsmen you supported. Keep your propaganda to yourselves and let Nigerians decide, if they want to continue with, 25% inflation, 200% currency devaluation, massacre of poor women and kids in northeast, nepotism, poor handling of economy leading to 2years recession and predicted 2019 recession, debt profile skyrocketing without useful infrastructure,

The rate of inflation has been reducing month on month, year on year.

The individual you are presently yearning for is also Fulani so how is it that all Fulani are bad?

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Afamed: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
mbos:

mental
but reverse was the case in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by iammo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

The rate of inflation has been reducing month on month, year on year.

The individual you are presently yearning for is also Fulani so how is it that all Fulani are bad?

Best president so far was yaradua, although I respect obasanjo as my tribe man. I give it to late yaradua, who ended militancy without a single gunshot, reduced pump price and life was generally meaningful until ineffectual Buffon came around and subsequently pmb and APC deceitful failures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Grayxme: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
The PDP clearly thinks Nigerians are fools going about like pot calling kettle black...Simply Hypocrisy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by GavelSlam: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
iammo:

Best president so far was yaradua, although I respect obasanjo as my tribe man. I give it to late yaradua, who ended militancy without a single gunshot, reduced pump price and life was generally meaningful until ineffectual Buffon came around and subsequently pmb and APC deceitful failures

When they ask you guys what Buhari failed to do, you start to give outright lies or go completely blank.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by iammo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

When they ask you guys what Buhari failed to do, you start to give outright lies or go completely blank.

Lol, give facts to back such claims and please never lump me up with some clueless group like ipob... Am very ready to argue with you on all economic indices and not propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Nbote(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wen Atiku was sponsoring d APCs elections in 2015 dey didn't realise he was corrupt or wanted, Now he has emerged as d PDP candidate and he's now d Devil abi... Dis Devil we know is beta dan d Angel we thought we voted in

1 Like

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Nemesis001: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Antipob777:

What happened to Obasanjo and Yar Adua that they supported? You are not smart at all meanwhile :

Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.
Shebi Buharist think say na only them get sense ni. . Atiku till I die.
He must rule us from the prison yard o

1 Like

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by iammo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

While buhari wants to buy weapon for $500m dollars (12 super tucano light craft turboprop aircraft). Dangote would complete west Africa's largest refinery within the same time frame for $350m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by GavelSlam: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
iammo:

While buhari wants to buy weapon for $500m dollars (12 super tucano light craft turboprop aircraft). Dangote would complete west Africa's largest refinery within the same time frame for $350m

So in the meantime, our border and territory should be overrun with terrorists abi?

The money Atiku took as bribes and sent to his wife in America could not build a mini-refinery abi?

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by abduljabbar4(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ipoop can keep deceiving themselves. i honestly hope he goes with okonjo which will help the northerners to vote against him even morecheesy

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by GavelSlam: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nbote:
Wen Atiku was sponsoring d APCs elections in 2015 dey didn't realise he was corrupt or wanted, Now he has emerged as d PDP candidate and he's now d Devil abi... Dis Devil we know is beta dan d Angel we thought we voted in

Atiku did not sponsor APC elections.

He was roundly ostracized and rghtly so.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by RevenGeMission: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
so irrataing atiku bares the flag
Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by overall90: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
When you see Buhari's mates,you will know he is over 80yrs.
Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by dahmie2013: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
mbos:

mental
Dats cos SW supported him also, even some parts of d north! Got dat!

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Jokerman(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Clown... Donald Trump is above 70 too... he is performing better than young Obama did...
Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Antipob777:

They supported ambode and he lost

1 Like

Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by Nbote(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Atiku did not sponsor APC elections.
He was roundly ostracized and rghtly so.
No he did not... His money came out on its own
Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by seborrhic: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
There is old and there is old.
70years + are usually weak physically but sharp intellectually with their brain faculties still intact,added to years of experience in life.That's why many countries still vote them in.
Buhari's case is different:
(1)He is more likely older than his official age as he admitted himself.
(2)He is faced with enormous health challenges arising from his true or false age.
(3)Most telling his brain capacity is highly diminished, manifested by his forgetting things and indifference to decisions taken by himself or his aides.
He is therefore,unhealthy for leadership,brain deficit and intellectually challenged.
Atiku is the exact opposite of Buhari at the she of 72.
That's why he is a far better option.
Re: Those Who Said Buhari Is Too Old Have Now Voted A 72yrs Old Atiku As There Flag by GavelSlam: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
seborrhic:
There is old and there is old.
70years + are usually weak physically but sharp intellectually with their brain faculties still intact,added to years of experience in life.That's why many countries still vote them in.
Buhari's case is different:
(1)He is more likely older than his official age as he admitted himself.
(2)He is faced with enormous health challenges arising from his true or false age.
(3)Most telling his brain capacity is highly diminished, manifested by his forgetting things and indifference to decisions taken by himself or his aides.
He is therefore,unhealthy for leadership,brain deficit and intellectually challenged.
Atiku is the exact opposite of Buhari at the she of 72.
That's why he is a far better option.

Let me see your note from 2015.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Not Believe This Letter Coming From The LAWMAKERS Of Kano State. / Ologbodiyan Speaks About The Commissioning Of Port Harcourt Airport By Buhari / Doyin Okupe: Asiwaju's Comments On Atiku, Extremely Presumptuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.