Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months (1182 Views)

Tanzanian Lady Buried Alive For 8-months By Boyfriend For Money Ritual . / 2 Yahoo Boys In Lagos Jailed For 6 Months By EFCC / Lawlessness Of Nigeria And How A Custom Officer Reaped Me Off 80k In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months by kayola11(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
I happen to be a spectranet top customer since 2015, and from then till now, i happen not to miss every month subscription. I started with 7000 naira subscription which last for a month and will still have enough data left, then beginning of 2018, I noticed 7000 naira subscription no longer carries for a month, then increased my budget to 10,000 naira monthly and trust I dont share my password with anyone, the 10,000 naira happens to be for 25gb but yet still noticed it finishes in just 1 and a half week, in which that's poor. Then came in the 100 percent data bonus in which I target every month yet still spectranet reaps me off every month, how does 50gb finish in a week plus when I have unlimited data at night. There is never a complain spectranet revert to me immediately when complained, spectranet only calls me when my mb finishes, spectranets service in Lagos is from a scale 1/10 just 3, I hardly use it at work and only use it when I'm home, spectranet has zero customers relationship, tariff plans ain't friendly, even when I was mistakenly credited with 40,000 naira in my account, I refunded back. Now on 7th October 2018, I decided to subscribe cause of the 100 percent data bonus, I paid in 10000 naira with my etranzact and was successful, but come to think of it, my account was never credited, i called more than 5 times to report the issue and even sent an email about the transaction and the transaction ID and trust nothing was done about it, today I went to there office to complain and do u believe spectranet staff attacked me, were planning to beat me to my greatest, please this write up is to tell customers to think twice, spectranet is obviously reaping people off, attached to this write ups are proofs without feedback and transactions of how spectranet reaped me and please if u planning on buying there mifi or router, then think twice, there are better networks like swift and ntel. Thank u

Re: Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months by kayola11(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
kayola11:
I happen to be a spectranet top customer since 2015, and from then till now, i happen not to miss every month subscription. I started with 7000 naira subscription which last for a month and will still have enough data left, then beginning of 2018, I noticed 7000 naira subscription no longer carries for a month, then increased my budget to 10,000 naira monthly and trust I dont share my password with anyone, the 10,000 naira happens to be for 25gb but yet still noticed it finishes in just 1 and a half week, in which that's poor. Then came in the 100 percent data bonus in which I target every month yet still spectranet reaps me off every month, how does 50gb finish in a week plus when I have unlimited data at night. There is never a complain spectranet revert to me immediately when complained, spectranet only calls me when my mb finishes, spectranets service in Lagos is from a scale 1/10 just 3, I hardly use it at work and only use it when I'm home, spectranet has zero customers relationship, tariff plans ain't friendly, even when I was mistakenly credited with 40,000 naira in my account, I refunded back. Now on 7th October 2018, I decided to subscribe cause of the 100 percent data bonus, I paid in 10000 naira with my etranzact and was successful, but come to think of it, my account was never credited, i called more than 5 times to report the issue and even sent an email about the transaction and the transaction ID and trust nothing was done about it, today I went to there office to complain and do u believe spectranet staff attacked me, were planning to beat me to my greatest, please this write up is to tell customers to think twice, spectranet is obviously reaping people off, attached to this write ups are proofs without feedback and transactions of how spectranet reaped me and please if u planning on buying there mifi or router, then think twice, there are better networks like swift and ntel. Thank u
a month ago complain after they checked, I got a feedback when i got to their office to make trouble

Re: Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months by kayola11(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
kayola11:
this is the payment I made last night and never reflected, spectranet is all a scam please

Re: Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months by Hoodbilonia: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
my brother i nor dey use spectranet again
they are scams
its a 3g network
dem just use4g as screen saver
an isp dst does not give bonus
u have to reset your wifi afta 1am if not ypur data go wipe
ping and signal is always 3g.
my guy i don port go glo
using glo 4g on spectranet mifi
fuc d speed is ok sha
afta glo i go use mtn

1 Like

Re: Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months by kayola11(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
my brother i nor dey use spectranet again
they are scams
its a 3g network
dem just use4g as screen saver
an isp dst does not give bonus
u have to reset your wifi afta 1am if not ypur data go wipe
ping and signal is always 3g.
my guy i don port go glo
using glo 4g on spectranet mifi
fuc d speed is ok sha
afta glo i go use mtn
Yes ooo such a stupid network
Re: Spectranet Reaped Me Off, Months By Months by kayola11(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2018
kayola11:
must read

(1) (Reply)

Passenger Kills Motorcyclist, Buries His Corpse In A Grave. Graphic Photos / Money Scamming Fraud / EFCC Arraigns “yahoo-yahoo Boy” For Being In Possession Of N20m, Exotic Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.