Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child (24422 Views)

Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by TunezBlog: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Simi Esiri, the wife of mavin records act, Dr Sid is getting set to welcome their second baby, and has gone on a compulsory measly diet in a bid to drop some weighty baggages which she has been acquiring ever since she discovered the delightful news.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/dr-sid-wife-goes-on-baby-diet-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by itspzpics(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy wow

Muslim Couple Destroy the Dancefloor on their wedding day with seductive dancing steps (photos) >>> SEE PHOTOS & VIDEO HERE
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Ayodejioak(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Team #Keto #Burncalories #allmusclesnofat

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by abike12(f): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
im not sure how this is our business

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by enitey(f): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Lawalemi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Her problem.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Optimistdude: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
I hope no one will ask him what happened to his dad, Justus Esiri.

I no talk o

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
That's good for her...
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by oyetunder(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
abike12:
that this made a news is actually a news.
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by chloride6: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
No hating but she ugly die for that picture

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by englishmart(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
when mama kehinde goes to farm everyday with her almost due pregnancy.

See the way you are punishing yourself, is that thing food?
The baby be like "mommy stop this na, I don't enjoy it here.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by lyniyke(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
vote wisely if not atiku go kill una, vote for someone else that is my advise. please vote for another party, not pdp or APC.

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Lagosbynature: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Congrats
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Agugbadin: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Naira land forum should be restricted to issues that make sense not every trash su h as this.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by miqos02(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by nwanyiugbo122(f): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
What do we do about this? Okay lets clap for her. Don't forget baby needs all the necessary nutrients Ma.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Agugbadin: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
chloride6:
No hating but she ugly die for that picture

grin
Na Akutaku Bat

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by femi4: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
abike12:
you need to know to prepare for your unborn child

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
How much? sad

Cc N0favors
abike12:
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Are we the diet police?
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Queenxee: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Agugbadin:
Naira land forum should be restricted to issues that make sense not every trash su h as this.
I swear!! Every senseless post makes fp
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by MartinsD12(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
TunezBlog:
Simi Esiri, the wife of mavin records act, Dr Sid is getting set to welcome their second baby, and has gone on a compulsory measly diet in a bid to drop some weighty baggages which she has been acquiring ever since she discovered the delightful news.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/dr-sid-wife-goes-on-baby-diet-to.html
This woman ugly Sha, Dr Sid no Sabi better thing no wonder his musical career is fluctuating on and off

1 Like

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by ObservantFellow: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
In that case, three tear gas shots for you
undecided

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Cyriloha(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
I think this is Dr Sid senior sister or mom sister not wife
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by 360command: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
The old cargo woman worwor sha
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Godmother(f): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Is this healthy? Should a pregnant woman go in a diet? Exercising is okay, but dieting? Never heard of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by idonhammer: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Njo!
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Mintum: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dr sid don score another one
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by nextstep(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abeg, she should eat oh... baby and mom need all that fat and fluid to help a growing baby and help her bones and muscles adjust to the new person she's carrying. She should also remember she's now eating for two. I would never advice anyone to go on a diet when pregnant: this is the time to eat, and eat well for the sake of both mother and child.

I think I saw fish... that's good. But are those carrots? Where's the carbs? She can diet after she finishes breastfeeding... but that's my own opinion.
Re: Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child by Abyberry: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jesus Christ! Some women are so selfish! Is the health of the baby or your 'looks' more important? There's a reason why pregnant women tend to eat a lot. And that's because your body is the sole source of nutrients for your baby so you feel more hungry cos you are eating for two! Now, won't dieting compromise that? Will your body have enough for you and your baby? Why not think about the health of your baby first then your 'looks' after delivery?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy / Nadia Buari Stuns In Black Dress / Toolz Oniru Dazzles In Complete Fashion Magazine Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.