Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (40424 Views)

We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC / 2023: Igbos Will Dump PDP If Atiku Wins Ticket — Ohanaeze / Ndigbo Muslims: We’ll Vote For Those Who Will Carry Us Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by enigma2007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
People won't even allow the guy to land before demands start popping up... nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Ogaga87(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yet another hurdle.. Hope tears won't gush down this time
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Rstc: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Bunch of stupid ass niggas with entitlement mentality..who send una
Clown. Trying to play both sides.

Atiku should pick a Yoruba VP and get his 40% and lose hopelessly, while losing eastern bloc votes.

Hopefully, the man is smarter.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Winning123: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Igbos set to loose out again

Enugupikin:
good i so like this...this is the best news to me ...ATIKU should either pick a running mate from SE or nothing..
lets do this simple census
click 'like' for Atiku's VP to come from SE
Click 'share' for Atiku's VP to come from SW

Time starts now....
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by enigma2007(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
aydought:
Pairing with Okonjo Nweala will be a nice pairing which the opposition can use to convince the women in Nigeria that they are part of governance. Okonjo is very intelligent and also known for her integrity. That will also diffuse the "Mr. Integrity" logo which APC is using to sell its candidate.

I love Ng and i hope she gets the VP slot.. I like Peter Obi too sha...
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by ogene007: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
How do you expect Atiku to pick his running mate from the East, when the Region has no political value? This will be suicidal. grin
Atiku will choose his running mate from the SE because he is smart enough to know that Ndigbo is everywhere unlike other ethnic groups that are mostly resident in their regions. This is why today, you have a lot of non yorubas representing Lagos state in both the state assembly and national assembly, and this is bound to increase as our elections become more credible. You bigoted view has no factual basis, go and think about something else to use in advancing your selfish interests.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
How do you expect Atiku to pick his running mate from the East, when the Region has no political value? This will be suicidal. grin
Did you just leave Yabaleft?

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by IamAtikulate: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nobody here is more Atikulated than me. But it is simple, SE VP or the dull one continues.

But aren't our sophisticated brothers shameless? I hate Atiku but I want to be Atiku's running mate.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by jyz200(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
south west no go vote atiku even if he gave us VP post
we rather support Buhari till 2023 when he handed over to Jagaban or yemi
if igbos did not vote atiku because of VP slot then they will be d utmost looser
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by idonhammer: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abeg where is Namadi Sambo?
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by hateme777: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
To be candid if Atiku choose a south east person for his VP will be a class suicide because the deciding votes is from south west. Let him not do another adeleke mistake in allowing APC courting the whole south west.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Navalsadiq(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:
good i so like this...this is the best news to me ...ATIKU should either pick a running mate from SE or nothing..
lets do this simple census
click 'like' for Atiku's VP to come from SE
Click 'share' for Atiku's VP to come from SW

Time starts now....
when you people don't come out to vote

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Rstc: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afamed:

What suddenly has happened to Biafra or death?
What has suddenly happened to "pdp is an ipob party"?

Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Rstc: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Navalsadiq:
when you people don't come out to vote
And the way to encourage us to vote is by giving our slot to undeserving strangers.

Strangers that would not give him more than 40% to be very optimistic.

Yes, smart politics.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
I dey watch sha because the registered votes in the whole south/east is 7 millions plus while only Lagos is having 6 million plus not to talk of the whole region with 14 million plus. Also, Kano 5 million plus and Kaduna 3 million plus. Even south/south that has 8 million 9 hundred thousand plus is not talking. Well, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by tochukwuifediba: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
LUGBE:
Stop empty threats abeg, VP should go to SW. We have no problem.

Other major appointment can go to SE, major aim is to win the 2019 election and to perform to the expectations of the people.

Expectation of which people ? South East get the VP
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Almaiga: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

Did you just leave Yabaleft?

Kiss the truth, your Region has no Political value. With or without the South East votes, a winner will emerge.
Bloody 5%, when we dey talk politics una no suppose dey choke mouth. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by holuphisayor(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Referendum kor....references ni
It will not happen.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Rstc: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
holuphisayor:
Referendum kor....references ni
It will not happen.
I hope you know there are no Yoruba leaders of note in the Pdp.

So on what authority are you making your statement?
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Rilwayne001: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Gbam we are not joking ooh

soliddust2020:
Atiku don enter one chance. I prefer he pick okonjo Iweala, she is a technocrat, first female VP and she is from SS and married to SE man sealing two regions. She is more qualified than the other names mentioned. NOI for VP.

You guys should stop fooling around, Okonjo Iweala is not coming as VP. Do you think the cabals in PDP will allow someone they can control come out as VP? Of course people like Wike, Secondus will want their candidate as VP, and definitely NOI isn't someone anyone can just manipulate. The sooner you guys realize this, the better.

I'll very much like an Alike/NOI combo, because it'll serve better than the current administration, but that can only happen if these people have the nation's interest at heart, since they don't, why should we expect it to happen?
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Almaiga: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
ogene007:

Atiku will choose his running mate from the SE because he is smart enough to know that Ndigbo is everywhere unlike other ethnic groups that are mostly resident in their regions. This is why today, you have a lot of non yorubas representing Lagos state in both the state assembly and national assembly, and this is bound to increase as our elections become more credible. You bigoted view has no factual basis, go and think about something else to use in advancing your selfish interests.

Abeg go sit down. Atiku can not choose anybody from the East. He will rather choose his running mate from the South South, knowing fully well that Igbo's will still vote for him.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Rstc: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
If atiku makes the mistake of picking a non -igbo VP which I am sure he won't.

The politically expedient thing is for the East to withdraw and then watch him fail.

That would send a much needed message.

Anything other than this, would be terrible for the igbo political future.

It would mean others can take us for granted and get away with it.

I am saying it now.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by Ategberoson(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
APC prayer and it might be answer for some people to know class pass class in politics. politics isn't meant for joker and chameleon

so ohaneze don't need Biafra again grin
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by forgiveness: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
I think people will vote along tribal line.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Almaiga:

Kiss the truth, your Region has no Political value. With or without the South East votes, a winner will emerge.
Bloody 5%, when we dey talk politics una no suppose dey choke mouth. grin
You see why I say you're mad??
Am I from the South East?

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by lucy10(f): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
I believe that Atiku and the PDP chieftain know the right and best person to choose for vice president, the interest of every Nigerian is their main priority.
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by kingshrd: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
QuitNotice:
Is it not the same set of youths that will be taking Nsala and Hero lager beer on the day of elections, using their pvc as beer cover?
Chai, another election coming, the confussionists remain unchanged, SMH
They now participating hard in zoo politics am not shocked I forsaw this though
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by MartinsD12(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
2mercy:
Posted By: Ogochukwu Anioke

The Youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo on Monday congratulated the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on his emergence at the party’s primary.

The former Vice President on Sunday defeated 11 other aspirants to pick the party’s ticket.

He will challenge incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in next year’s general election.

Reacting to the victory of the former Vice President, Ohaneze Youth Council Worldwide led by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro said Atiku is the right man for the job.

The group, however, insist that only a running mate from South East will be a suitable pair for PDP to win 2019 Presidential election.

“Majority of Igbo believes in Restructuring and majority of Igbo Youths wants Referendum because of the economic hardship in the country, we believe that Atiku whose campaign of restructuring will win the hearts of Nigerians and possible pair of running mate from South East Will quell the quest of referendum by agitators and Igbo Youths”.

“We insists that any betrayal of denying Ndigbo the Vice Presidential slot of PDP will make Ndigbo dump PDP in the Presidential election, but will vote PDP in the Gubernatorial elections in Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu”.

The group further said that the zone ‘has better personalities like Peter Obi, Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala, Sen Dr Ike Ekweremadu and Sen Enyinnaya Abaribe who are fit for the Vice Presidential job’
The group warned that it will work against the PDP by mobilising youths in the zone to vote for another party of Mr Atiku fails to pick his running late from the South East.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ohaneze-well-vote-against-atiku-pdp-if/

Former finance minister is good o for vp but she is from south south not south east besides what matters most now is how to divide south west yourba votes by picking vp from there south south, my igbo people should chill, this is political calculation and permutation
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by ObservantFellow: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ohaneze speak for yourself o. There is need to remember that the same will of the group not to be directed is the will present in each and every igbo man.
Don't go creating the notion that igbos are ultimately influenced by your pronouncements. undecided
Re: Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… by driand(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

you are a bloody afonja ...u are no igbo..be proud of your origin u this skull miner
odika isi adiro gi mma, Anuofia!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.