Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

NEED FRESH BLOG CONTENT FAST? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NEED FRESH BLOG CONTENT FAST? (392 Views)

Need Fresh Business Executives Email List? Read Here! / I Need Fresh Naija,usa Or Uk Adsense Account Immediately / I Need Fresh Naija Adsense Account Assp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEED FRESH BLOG CONTENT FAST? by NegusNegaste(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018

Here's How You Can Get One Month's Worth of Blog Content in 7 Days.

Hello friend, Chukwuemeka here. I have a story to tell you.

In my days at the University, I struggled with so many things - family troubles, faith troubles, school troubles, and the worse, money troubles.

I under-performed in my academics, because I had no money; plus I suffered depression for lack of productivity.

The problem got worse in my 3rd academic year - I had carry-overs.

I had to think fast.

How do I solve my money problems and deal with these carry-overs at the same time?

As a Fine art student, I offered to make drawings and paintings to fellow students and members of staff of the university. All I heard was crickets - and an occasional gig (once in a red moon).

My answer came when a junior colleague was desperately looking for someone to write his term papers. He offered to pay me N3000 if I could finish it the next day.

I read a whole lot of books, and I write just as well. I've been like that since secondary school.

So, I took the gig.

The first thing I did as he paid me that day was to visit 11:45 (a popular restaurant in UNN then). I had a massive plate of Akpu and Eguisi soup. I had not eaten food for weeks before then; just biscuits (Maybe, you can relate).

Then I got to work.

You see, I hate to copy other people. It makes me feel cheap. I hit the internet all day researching the proposed topic.

I was finished by the next morning.

He got his friends to give me their works to do. And thus began my freelance writing business. I wrote term papers, project/thesis, reviews, and soon, student bloggers offered me gigs to write articles for their blog posts.

Blog writing. It is an interesting new niche for me. I chose blog posts over academic writing years later. Not because of the money, but because of the interactive nature of blog posts.

After taking some blog writing courses online, I developed a new way of writing blog posts. I write in a conversational tone; like a discussion between a blogger and his audience
(just like this article you're reading right now...lol).

My clients love it.

They love my good grammar, spelling and punctuation, and the fact that I'm not like other blog writers who think they are Wole Soyinka writing for University professors.

I write in a simple, easy to understand language.

What's more?

My writing is 100% plagiarism free. I think this is the 2nd major reason they love me. I don't spin articles, neither do I copy and paste.

Hey, did I tell you how I solved my productivity problems that gave me many carry-overs?

It was a simple decision. A simple decision to get off my sorry ass and get serious about whatever I'm doing.

After praying for many months, it was a simple decision that solved the problem.

It changed my life and made me efficient in my academics and freelance writing business.

And now, I'm offering you that same efficiency with my "Fast Fresh Content" package.

This is perfect for you if you want to fill up your blog with fresh original content... Fast.

Maybe you don't have time to write, or you find that it takes you a long time to write original content.

Either way, this is for you.

Just one week from now, you could be uploading your new blog posts... (or drip them out over the next month, your choice.)

FAST FRESH CONTENT Package includes:

1. SIX KEYWORD OPTIMIZED blog posts.   (1000 -1500 each).

2. Two revisions.

BONUS: I will include images designed by me.

Package Price: N12, 500

For the 1st 10 people: N6, 250

Call me @ 08107094689 to book your space now.

This is offer ends after 50 slots have been filled. So, get in line.

Note: I reserve the right to put your work on hold when clients exceed my work limit.

P. S.: You provide the topic and keywords for each blog post. I research, write and optimize your articles for search engines.

P. P. S.: Pay 60% before service, and 40% before delivery of the posts (After I must have shown proof that your work is done).

Re: NEED FRESH BLOG CONTENT FAST? by handymanguy: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hey, do you have an email?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website With Smart Appliance And Google Adsense. / Two UK Adsense Available For Sale / Paid Survey No Vpn Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.