Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) (40736 Views)

Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos) / Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
RX480:
What a disgrace
Dem Flatinoisesss

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is the Flatinoiseess
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by pascalbenz: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
All Dis Edo Boiz Self
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afonjas, he wan form Mali Spider Man, he tink Italy is france
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
youngest85:
He wants to go disconnect their light
He's a Nepa official

Lol

You copied from my heart direct
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Atiku to the rescue ... tarry awhile till 2019 and our pains shall leave with buhari to daura. God bless Atiku. Fvck Americans

Come your a new member agness ikpu unnu
Oya where is out pammy ?
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Ikpewe: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
oyetunder:
Thank You for showcasing and displaying your foolishness and mental limitations. Professional tribalist. Since you were the one who determined your tribe when you were coming to this planet. With people like you, one does not need to search too long to know why we are such a horrible Nation. You are a disgrace to Education worldwide.
LET ME SEE THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD FIRST BEFORE I ANSWER YOU................................................ OK YOU ARE FLATHEADED NO WONDER THE WAILING.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
youngest85:
He's a Nepa official

I guess he's used to the bribes he collects here at Naija.. � � �
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
youngest85:
He's a Nepa official

I guess he's used to the bribes he collects here at Naija.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by adamsumale(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
bros abeg no vex werin be the meaning of this?
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Tokative(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dats wot dey are known for!

OMOKRI grin grin
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ikpewe:
LET ME SEE THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD FIRST BEFORE I ANSWER YOU................................................ OK YOU ARE FLATHEADED NO WONDER THE WAILING.
What a monumental fool you are. Im a yoruba by tribe, but i am wise enough to respect others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"When the fish rots
from the head(Buhari) the whole body is
doomed."

A clear example of a disgrace to the country Nigeria.

How can you think so low and still pretend to be matured. From your word, doesn't ut mean you and the entire people you know is doomed or you not Nigerian? Learn to think before you comment to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Ikpewe: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
oyetunder:
What a monumental fool you are. Im a yoruba by tribe, but i am wise enough to respect others.
BROS I AM IGBO BY TRIBE. IT'S ONLY A BIGGEST FOOL WHO RECOGNISES A PERSON WITH 0.01% OF FOOLISHNESS. THANKS ANYWAY FOR DISPLAYING YOUR FOOLISHNESS FOR ALL TO SEE.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Bobbysteps: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Atiku to the rescue ... tarry awhile till 2019 and our pains shall leave with buhari to daura. God bless Atiku. Fvck Americans
pls take it easy
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku will rescue him.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Chuxz311(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
I for rescue am but em no climb high enough tho

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
johnnyn1:

Dem Flatinoisesss

I dont think its has to do with Igbo lol, but rather caused by remaining in a supine position for too long.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
johnnyn1:

Dem Flatinoisesss

Prevention methods include carrying the infant and giving the infant time to play on their stomach (tummy time), which may prevent the baby from progressing into moderate or severe plagiocephaly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Edo people. The developers of Italy grin
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Edum13656: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2018
I know the guy is in Benin right now
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by don4real18(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2018
All these yeye bloggers are part of the people spoiling the image of our country. How do they know that he's a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2018
NCAN please deal.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2018
gaby:
Lol...na body dey catch am or na former nepa guy for Naija before e decide trek desert and cross sea to reach Europe.

He should have attempted half of this as a protest in Nigeria.

Stupid people disgracing themselves after all the stress to get to civilisation.

When we do the trekking to Europe in the 90s, na hustle to better our lives and Naija people own no be to go cause this kind nonsense nuisance.

Enjoy my siggy to my European waka gist

na Buhari Cox am hoping to c Atiku for up
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by mema900: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Whatchu got against Americans

WetinConsignYou? undecided
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

Was dis 1 saying

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2018
oyetunder:
Thank You for showcasing and displaying your foolishness and mental limitations. Professional tribalist. Since you were the one who determined your tribe when you were coming to this planet. With people like you, one does not need to search too long to know why we are such a horrible Nation. You are a disgrace to Education worldwide.

Gbam! Well spoken.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
mema900:

WetinConsignYou? undecided

If I catch u eh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos / 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.