Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo (17798 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members / ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by francisMKD(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
The Bleaching governor ....
pls Nigeria has grown past the era of Bleaching cream ...we are now in the era of Penis And nyash enlargement ....I know u won't win but all the best sir ....
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by Bodude504: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
This man what are you looking for again, your popularity have go down in oyo state u just want to waste you �
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by akins56(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
With the defection of alao Akala, APC should say goodbye to votes from Ogbomoso. With Oyo town likely to go to the ADC, while ibadan will be shared by PDP, APC and ADC, and Oke ogun likely to revolt against APC for denying her the gubernatorial ticket. I don't see APC with winning the election. Though, I can't say for certain which political party will win, but not likely APC.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by nedum4040: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Personal interest
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by slickbak(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Him no want make it be like him dey PDP and make APC no say him dey PDP
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by NoRetreat(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
#Akala all the way # why are you still in the race ? Your son is already a chairman of a Local Government in Oyo State yet your gullible followers are yet to councillors.
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by israelmao(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Poor sale is imminent with enigmatic and Articulate Atiku.
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by Ganiz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Like Atiku Like Akala
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by lijoh(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmm
I think the ogbomosho and oke-ogun are more loyal to him, ajimobi has killed oyo apc because of Imposing....

Akala ni joor
Check 2015 oyo Guber result...
Oke Ogun +ogbomosho +Oyo =21 local government
28%of ibadan votes goes to this man....

Ladoja is out....
Ajimobi is out...

Akala against new faces....
Alao is a goal
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by ikorodureporta: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
govonership candatate ��
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by SleekyP(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
lijoh:
Hmmm
I think the ogbomosho and oke-ogun are more loyal to him, ajimobi has killed oyo apc because of Imposing....

Akala ni joor
Check 2015 oyo Guber result...
Oke Ogun +ogbomosho +Oyo =21 local government
28%of ibadan votes goes to this man....

Ladoja is out....
Ajimobi is out...

Akala against new faces....
Alao is a goal
This is 2019....Adebayo Adelabu Adegoke Penkelemisi ni joor grin

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by rsajuwon22: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
I guess this is a plan work between this man and the ruling party! but God is our strength,

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by rsajuwon22: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
4 ur mind
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by Charly68: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
A very fortunate but greedy fellon,what is he looking for at Govt house again..? All the roads he built during his tenor have virtually collapsed now .He thought Oyo state will serve him forever ? Foul .
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by goldenboy92: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Horyeh:
This man will only succeed in sharing the votes. if only he can win he needs a very strong deputy from Ibadan who won't even stop none of adelabu or makinde. Make this man go rest joor .only ogbomosho people will vote for him
why won't we vote for him??
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by sallyopy(f): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
gistyinka:
Former Oyo State governor and PDP governorship candidate in 2015, Otunba Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala has given the reason he dumped the ruling party All Progressive Congress (APC) for Action Democratic Party, and why he did not join the opposition party People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and African Democratic Congress (ADC).

According to the ex-governor of the state, Alao-Akala said that the fear of the unknown and perceived ideological differences stopped him from joining the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the African Democratic Congress (ADC). He made this revelation while speaking on a Yoruba interview programme on Lagelu FM on Monday morning declared that, “once beaten is twice shy”.
According to him, moving to either PDP or ADC after he boycotted the APC governorship primary that produced a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Bayo Adelabu may end up exposing him to another round of unpalatable experience likening to be ‘from frying pan to fire.’

“I have seen what APC did to us and we must be highly cautious this time. Abinitio, we didn’t join APC because of positions and I told my supporters too that they shouldn’t expect much there. I, however, hinted that if we were offered positions, we would accept them. “I have been governor before and there is nothing new in my aspiration again if not for the need to heed the clarion call of the masses. I have left the APC and I am now in Action Democratic Party.”

When asked why he didn’t join forces with the PDP flagbearer, Engr. Seyi Makinde. He said:

“I am his senior in PDP and we left same time. He has gone back to PDP. He is a personality with the rare gift of bringing people together. But maybe because of the people around him, he didn’t listen to advice. I can’t join forces with PDP this time around although no permanent enemy or friends in politics.”

On the closure of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Alao-Akala said,

“LAUTECH issue normally brings sadness to me because I saw it’s current problems coming when I was in office and that was why I moved to severe the relationship with Osun. We have shared our assets before I left but I became worried when the government of the day reviewed it and this is where it has led us.”

http://gyonlineng.com/choose-adp-pdp-adc-alao-akala-part-ways-apc-become-adp-governorship-candidate-oyo/
after destroying the school abi. You and oyinlola are the cause of Lautech problems. God will judge you Mr akala
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by Bukola03(f): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Goodday everyone, I usually don't do this God is my witness, But I feel so helpless and depressed. I'm in debt, I need N350,000 in less than two months. My mum is sick and I need to pay my school fee in order to get my certificate in school.... I'm not a lazy person, please even if it's a job, I can do any thing as far it responsible and it will raise me the money I want, even if you give me a loan and I will work for for as long as you want. Please may God bless you
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by babeosisi: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Has he stopped bleaching?
Who wants a governor that will be dragging bleaching cream with wife?
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 5:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Dead on arrival
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by naptu2: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Govonership Candatate??
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by princelalaz: 5:37am On Oct 09, 2018
This Man shouldn't be talking again in public if not that Nigeria doesn't know their right but relying on what this armed robber sharing with them. Nawa o contesting again waste of ballot paper............mswwwwwwwww
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by Bobbysteps: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2018
kc2hansome:
Southwest and "I'm his Senior", "he is a Senior to me"...
Instead of measuring ability and prospect, they keep measuring age and frivolous sentiments. Same reason Nigeria is in this current mess(Buhari) today. Also the same reason that someone like PMB would even be considered for reelection. SMH
keep deceiving your self.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by fimi: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2018
Greedy people
Re: Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo by Idealma: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2018
These people like to waste money

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building / Babangida Aliyu Asked To Refund N3bn He Allegedly Looted From Niger / No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.