Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Men With Smaller Penis Tends To Be Less Infertile ; Scientists - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men With Smaller Penis Tends To Be Less Infertile ; Scientists (288 Views)

Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count? / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men With Smaller Penis Tends To Be Less Infertile ; Scientists by ojiezaky(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Men with smaller penis tends to be less infertile, study has revealed.

The study researched 815 men going to a sexual health clinic over a span of three years.

According to the data collected, men who were infertile had an average length of 4.92in compared to fertile men with 5.27in.

Study leader Dr Austen Slade of the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, said: 'It may not be a striking difference but there was a clear statistical significance.

'It remains to be determined if there are different penile length cut-offs that would predict more severe infertility.'

Dr Slade said shorter joysticks could hint at problem with fertility but added it was nothing to be worried about.

https://medfort.com.ng/men-with-smaller-penis-tends-to-be-less-infertile-scientists/
Re: Men With Smaller Penis Tends To Be Less Infertile ; Scientists by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmmmm,lete wait hete,When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Ruzu Bitter / Prevent Bedbugs With These Simple Tips / Please Where Do I Get Tested For STIs in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.