Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S (66271 Views)

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / Wizkid Dances With Gyakie, King Promise In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by enemyofprogress: 4:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Shamuless boy
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by Tonimordred(m): 5:37am On Oct 09, 2018
1x2x3:
He should understand that is USA. Those biitches can entice you and rope rape accusations on you.
jst lyk cr7 issue
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by MartinsD12(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2018
made4naija:
Wizkid Dancing With A Fan, Last Night, At An Event In The U.S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hdX5AhwHnk

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/wizkid-dancing-with-a-fan-last-night-at-an-event-in-the-u-s/

LOL weezy nka self, this your oloshoyism is getting too much, see wetin you go carry
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by Edum13656: 5:51am On Oct 09, 2018
wamide042:
This boy that looks Malnourished....
that's why he carry woman that look overnurished
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by pressplay411(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2018
computergeek:
I know this dance won't be complete if the girl doesn't bend over for them to mimic a sexual act.
Women have been objectifying themselves since the stone age.

Men are not objectified?
Pls try to see beyond gender, you will see life clearer.
You will see the real problem, our mutual enemy.
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by emperorblog(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2018
1x2x3:
He should understand that is USA. Those biitches can entice you and rope rape accusations on you.

dem no dey tell mad man say rain deyvfall. dem go ronaldo is career

Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by sapeleboi(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2018
can see she love doggy
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by MahatmaGhandi: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Dam go soon accuse you of rape.
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by Hoodbilonia: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2018
see groopin
him dic don charge
i did this to a bich in my uniben days
when law dept was having a party in town
my dic got so hard
i wntd to nack d girl
her idin la and big breasts
cost me my brand new nokia 5800 as at 2010
i no sabi how d girl do am
she pickd pocket me while i was at her back dancing and grooping
bich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by bewla(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2018
2dice01:
Babymama4.0 loading grin

all in the blood
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by lexy2014: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2018
computergeek:
I know this dance won't be complete if the girl doesn't bend over for them to mimic a sexual act.
Women have been objectifying themselves since the stone age.
Tomorrow we will now hear one sorry 4me story of he impregnated her or how he raped. Let him not learn from ronaldo story
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by jmaxjohn(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Y'all are yet to realize that this buffoon is INTO OLDER WOMEN.
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Y'all are yet to realize that this buffoon is INTO OLDER WOMEN.
Why are you calling him a buffoon?
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by midehcreeb: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2018
WAWU , thats how jada got the boy for him, doggy style
Curvy model Symba, twerks all most naked as she draws a crowd (Video)
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by francisMKD(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Is asif to have a FaT baby is hungrying this boy....another baby mama loading...
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by ajericho(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Num07033711115:
So at last wizkid can feature olamide it has always been olamide feature wizkid. Good to hear anyway
na where you hear am
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2018
wamide042:
This boy that looks Malnourished....
oshey Mr reverend father of all nutritionist. thanku
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2018
pressplay411:

Men are not objectified?
Pls try to see beyond gender, you will see life clearer.
You will see the real problem, our mutual enemy.
Learn simple grammar before looking for who you will quote and speak motivational to.

I said "women have been objectifying themselves", not "women have been objectified."

No need to go embarrassing yourself on a faceless forum.
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by jmaxjohn(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

Why are you calling him a buffoon?

Coz he's ridiculous but amusing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by dederocs(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2018
WizKid you are my man.. be careful with American women, they are ruthless.
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by Ayobami7(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lolz that lady tho
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by lolaluv1(f): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
See the way she bent over! embarassed lipsrsealed
Ma'am, hope you've read how he treats his baby mamas sha.
Re: Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S by pressplay411(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
computergeek:
Learn simple grammar before looking for who you will quote and speak motivational to.

I said "women have been objectifying themselves", not "women have been objectified."

No need to go embarrassing yourself on a faceless forum.

I apologise. I seem to have offended you.
I meant no harm. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophie Alakija Slays In Bikini (photos) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.