Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo (66289 Views)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Pavore9: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smart move.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by arantess: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wisdom is profitable to direct...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by saintade01(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Now others cannot fake madness to escape in peace again undecided
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by pele12(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
i can all dis evil stop.?...rasicm
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by pele12(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
i weep 4 9ja..
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Jabioro: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?
Odi 'le..real pure madness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
e get brain small shaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Happychildlove(f): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?
odi ile straight
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by diebuhari1: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yorubas are really suffering under this Buhari government. The two maids that were killed are Yorubas, this one that escaped is also Yoruba. They said it's Buhari till they die, yet they can't remain in Nigeria to enjoy his government.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by SEGLIZ: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?
ó di ilé.
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Amberon1: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fool, your mother is the olosho, idiot.
jaxmand:
Better make she mad ..... As if naija is better olosho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by waletoke12345(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?
Odile
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by dazzlingd(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Blacks are nothing but slaves in the hands of Arabs, killing blacks is justified as blacks are seen as curses from Allah. But aren't we slaves when our people follow their religion like slaves, same as the jews

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by adesina746: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?

Odile my brother
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by SEGLIZ: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yorubas are really suffering under this Buhari government. The two maids that were killed are Yorubas, this one that escaped is also Yoruba. They said it's Buhari till they die, yet they can't remain in Nigeria to enjoy his government.

Should display your failure, frustration and stupidity to the world.
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
thank your star shaaa
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by King44(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
on a ji masun diet lol, I don't pity her or all the girls going to Saudi n Oman to do house girl, frankly speaking most of the girls going there are olosho and lazy forming connection and doing jazz to enhance their luck to travel to that ends, I have a friend a very close friend who tried travelling there for maid work, she was deported luckily for her parent, the mist horrible thing is that when they finish signing their life for like a year plus for maid work, they are confined within the house where they work, their bosses gives them cloth that is so unkempt and out of place make them work from like 5 am till night and it goes on like that, their food dished in degrading plates and are meant to eat on the floor like slaves and if their bosses husband show any interest in them even if they don't yield to their advances they might not escape death from the hands of their bosses, they are subjected to conditions that on a normal day they won't accept here in naija, she even showed me a video of a girl who shouldn't be more than 21 who stole a phone and was taken to the Bush by some three guys who broke the phone on her head with a huge wood and later continually punch her on the nose until she suffocated to death by her own blood, I don't blame the govt, they chose that life, they don't want to work here n make their money legitimately in reality instead they want to go on a journey of slavery service all in the name of na she is out of the country and making loads of money n sending it home she is a big girl pples opinion I laff, who cares at the end of the day u can fool every one but u can't fool ur self, thank God that my friend is learning make up now finally yielded to some meaningful advice, for me make them kill dem saara who cares, na hustle sure pass b wise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by gentleedu(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
simplyOJ:
Reminds me of the movie: Hard way, the only way.
so You watch that movie too �
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Naso

Most of those arabs are cruel racists

Not only that, they also practise some kind of caste system among themselves
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Waffarianman(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
The Only Way Out... If You know you know. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by maasoap(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Driver took the picture, how did she get the picture? Either fake news or unrelated pictures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
lipsrsealed People wet sword de their flag. U use them play
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by 5tss(f): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
jaxmand:
Better make she mad ..... As if naija is better olosho
No place like home my brother
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Basseybruce: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?
odile ooo!
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Bistech(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ipade d'ile.... We dey tell dem but dem no dey hear word
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by firebaby(f): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?

O dile o grin
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by snipernigga(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
That girl deserve a national honor grin cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
may d almighty save nigerians in diaspora o especially those in saudi workin as maids,i am currently listenin live on a radio station in ibadan to anoda girl callin 4rm saudi askin 4 help.she talks of being an ulcer patients nd ow she is currently bn maltreated by her boss.and anoda girl as calin 4rm saudi sayin wat dey met at saudi was totally diff 4rm wot agents told them,that they've practically been sold into slavery.may GOD save us
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Timagex(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?
odi ile o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Viiictor10(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Whobedatte:
Eni ori yo?
ko sòpè
Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Daboomb: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Sharp girl. Hope you steal small money? Because hunger still dey here o

Hmmm...Classical IPOB mentality. undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo by Daboomb: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
shina277:
may d almighty save nigerians in diaspora o especially those in saudi workin as maids,i am currently listenin live on a radio station in ibadan to anoda girl callin 4rm saudi askin 4 help.she talks of being an ulcer patients nd ow she is currently bn maltreated by her boss.and anoda girl as calin 4rm saudi sayin wat dey met at saudi was totally diff 4rm wot agents told them,that they've practically been sold into slavery.may GOD save us

If we had a responsible Govt, if we had a responsible Ministry of External affairs, if we had a responsible agency against trafficking of people.... these AGENCIES and their Owners should be in jail right now.

Those who profiteer from putting others into misery should never be allowed to enjoy the money made from such activities.

The Police and DSS needs to infiltrate and smash these recruiting agencies that trick gullible girls into this type of slavery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.