Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) (2054 Views)

Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by hitng(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Broda Shaggi took to Instagram to narrate how he saved two accidents victims from dying, after a collision which occurred in Lekki area of Lagos.

According to Broda Shaggi, he took the accident victims to the hospital and paid their bills.

Few months ago, an accident survivor was also full of thanks towards actress Toyin Abraham after she came to his aid and that of other passengers, who were involved in an accident in Lekki.

The young man said that he and other passengers in a bus were stranded and in need of help after the bus they were in crashed at Eleganza in Lekki, Lagos. The occupants of the bus sustained injuries and were in pain. Then Toyin, who was passing by at that time, stopped her car and took them all to the hospital.

Chris wrote: “I will forever be grateful to this woman @toyin_abraham for her selflessness, love and care. I have heard a lot about how you @toyin_a,braham care and show love to people but what i never knew is the extent to which you @toyin_abraham could go into being caring

On the 7th of this very July 2018, i had an accident at eleganza bus stop on Lekki road and the bus i was in was a complete write off, i and large number of the accident victims were in serious injuries and pains and this wonderful lady beautiful in and out @toyin_abrahamrushed us all to the nearest hospital leaving her tight schedule for the day pending

@toyin_abraham , I am one of the accident victims you rushed down to the hospital on that faithful day and i am very grateful and i hope i meet you again but not in such situation… I have tried to send you direct message but i am using one funny phone that just keep misbehaving..Thank you for allowing God use you to save my life.. You are indeed a good woman.. Much love.”

http://hitng.info/8197/broda-shaggi-rescues-two-accident-victims-in-lagos-see-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by Yemicrakz1: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by Carzolah(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
U even use my pics from my blog weldone oo
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
itspzpics:
Don't all of you copy and paste from one source?
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:

we go to those celeb profile to source for news ....setigbo
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
itspzpics:
we go to those celeb profile to source for news ....setigbo
It's the exact same thing.
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by MJBOLT: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
i tire o,most of them are copy and paste

Earthbound:

Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by FisifunKododada: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2018
What happen to the days when you do a good deed but you don't broadcast it to the whole world?

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2018
itspzpics:
Oga why your blog no they open well for my phone opera mini
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by AgentGoat: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2018
What's 'hold' man undecided
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Oga why your blog no they open well for my phone opera mini
update ur opera mini....n besides I will work on DT thanks
Re: Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2018
FisifunKododada:
What happen to the days when you do a good deed but you don't broadcast it to the whole world?
I taya oooo.... And i paid for their bill...

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Rolls Royce Ghost Worth N157m / Actress iyabo Ojo Daughter, Hits The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday / 19 Year Old Rema Rocks Hausa Dress As He Throws Money On His Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.