Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (52451 Views)

When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) / This Man Suddenly Becomes Silent / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by hisgrace090: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Lomprico2:
The way saraki, ortom, atiku, dogara n co suddenly became enemies to zombies.

That's life for you op, deal with it!!

APC have always seen this names you mention as saboteurs, not members meaning they've never loved them before.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Anduku: 2:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Which useless mod moved this trash to FP? You guys are turning nairaland into a joke. Very petty

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by alen4smith(m): 4:01am On Oct 09, 2018
paramakina202:
And suddenly his former enemies are now hailing him.
same way those who call him Hero"now see him as a spent force
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by popsyleo1: 4:27am On Oct 09, 2018
He wants to join APC to run away from probe
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by MartinsD12(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Vixlot:
Fayose is often regarded as a hero and voice for the opposition .Suddenly he becomes an enemy after he raised alarm that he may dump the opposition party .

We saw this coming..that after PDP primaries , many will abandon the ship....This is just the beginning , Wike and PDP Chairman may work against the party since it is already in public domain whom they support going by the revelation made by Fayose.

2019 election is a done deal by the governing party..because everyone in the opposition party PDP is there for selfish reason.

Pictures Dont lie...
Honestly when wike was talking of apc planting a mole in pdp I knew it's him and fayose plus this secondus man but nothing spoil atiku go finish them like him do for pdp presidential primary
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Nemuse:
Wiked and Fash would have no accomodations in this going .

That'll be disastrous. Fayose might be powerless since he'll be out of power in less than 2 weeks but we that are petakwa people know what Wike is capable of even when things are normal talkless of now that he obviously lost in a game a lot thought he'd win.

Atiku has to find a way to accommodate Wike otherwise....
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Roger3D:
An Atiku presidency won't benefit the Yoruba nation

It won't surely but I don't really know if I care that much. Politics has not really benefited most people in the country.
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2018
paramakina202:

His hate for Buhari might be political just like he is proving today that his love for PDP was nothing but self serving.

Politicians are truly evil. Every thing is about their self interest

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2018
AnanseK:

Yes, shares Dollars like rain, he knows that he will recover all and build a new University Private while destroying the nation’s educational system even further. Sine your eyes my brothers and sisters Atiku is a businessman and his source of capital is the government.

You know it's very easy to share money you didn't work for.
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by clickwtB(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2018
He wants to be given the VP slot or settled dollaristically grin cheesy ;Dchai me and my wisdom self grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by GoldHorse(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

Fayose will not move to APC. He hates Buhari and Aisha pass as he hates Satan.

Fayose no hate Buhari. He was being stupid and an irritant. He saw some people liked it when he spew rubbish so he played along.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2018
afonja and betrayal.
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2018
GoldHorse:

Fayose no hate Buhari. He was being stupid and an irritant. He saw some people liked it when he spew rubbish so he played along.

Well, now the orchestra is about closing so what will he do now? I'm sure confusion is is state now
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by paramakina202: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Politicians are truly evil. Every thing is about their self interest

They are evil personified.
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Almaiga: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Fayose is an Igbo leader, the Yoruba's do not need him. Let him stick to his new found love. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by weezweezweez(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2018
J2381:
wow. shocked you fine oh. grin
editing
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by mechanics(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Everybody must not win at the same time, they should learn from Ambode.
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by Elxandre(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2018
sage101:
Anything to EVade EFCC

Fayose wants to join APC

He should DECAMP and WORK for PDP from the INSIDEcheesy

PS: Why will a SANE GUY quote someone and say "Wow! You are FEMALE but not that ACTIVE on ROMANCE SECTION, I LIKE YOU"

See ME see BUHARI ooooo
Wow! You are FEMALE but not that ACTIVE on ROMANCE SECTION, I LIKE YOU shocked
grin
Re: Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy by GoldHorse(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Well, now the orchestra is about closing so what will he do now? I'm sure confusion is is state now

grin grin Believe me he is much more confused than you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.