Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k (3284 Views)

Portable Bluetooth Speakers For Sale At Unbeatable Prices / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. / Zealot Multifunction Bluetooth Speaker With Torch & Powerbank Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hello People, I have portable bluetooth speakers for sale. Speaker lasts 12 to 15 hours if charged for 2 hours. It has mic for calls plus water proof technology. Can be used by poolside, beach, etc. More specification available on request.

Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by josh005(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Business123:
Hello People, I have portable bluetooth speakers for sale. Speaker lasts 12 to 15 hours if charged for 2 hours. It has mic for calls plus water proof technology. Can be used by poolside, beach, etc. More specification available on request.

Lets see the pix nah
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Send me a text, on that number, I will Wassap you, thanks

josh005:

Lets see the pix nah
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Send me a text on that number, will Wassap you, thanks

josh005:

Lets see the pix nah
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Waffarianman(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
No pics n u won sell sumtin... Nawa 4u. Op u no b scama

4 Likes

Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
I have given you my number to call. I am not scam Sir, just text me, I will follow up with you for all necessary information, Thanks

Waffarianman:
No pics n u won sell sumtin... Nawa 4u. Op u no b scama
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
For those asking for the pictures, pls see attached.

Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Speaker accepts memory card, can be used for calls, the battery capacity is top notch, the bass makes you wonder if its this little thing that is playing.
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Waffarianman(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Business123:
I have given you my number to call. I am not scam Sir, just text me, I will follow up with you for all necessary information, Thanks

Share photos here not WhatsApp because I won't call or WhatsApp you. Bye

1 Like

Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2018
If you want to make purchase, will I also display my account details here? I am using this medium for awareness for my product and might not be able to put all the available information here.

Waffarianman:

Share photos here not WhatsApp because I won't call or WhatsApp you. Bye
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2018
This product is very good and durable compared to whats all over the market, I just need serious buyers to contact me.
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by gulfer: 3:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Business123:
This product is very good and durable compared to whats all over the market, I just need serious buyers to contact me.
N5k?
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by SENATOR1988: 4:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Business123:

bros can it be delivered to persons In Bayelsa state?
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 5:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Yes, please

SENATOR1988:
bros can it be delivered to persons In Bayelsa state?
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 5:03am On Oct 09, 2018
No Sir, this specification comes at 8k last, its a very durable product with very nice sound

gulfer:
N5k?
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Morning People, you won't believe the sound from this portable speaker. It connects to mobile phones, computer, etc, you can play directly from your memory card and it lasts 10-15 hours because of the strong battery capacity.
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by ardrockltd(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Your location
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
I am in Lagos but if you asking because of delivery, I can deliver to any location

ardrockltd:
Your location
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by dayamix: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2018
okay oh
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Put your phone under less pressure and make it last longer, Play music with a device designed for this purpose. You can have up to 15 hours playtime with this devive

dayamix:
okay oh
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by fowlyansh181(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
You ain’t serious, share pictures of your goods and advertise proper, leave your AD to do the talking for you and you are here forming you need to be messaged before one can see pictures or something?.. either it’s fake and you don’t want the pictures to be figured out by dudes on here as a clone or you ain’t serious

3 Likes

Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
You appear too harsh sha, please see pictures attached

fowlyansh181:
You ain’t serious, share pictures of your goods and advertise proper, leave your AD to do the talking for you and you are here forming you need to be messaged before one can see pictures or something?.. either it’s fake and you don’t want the pictures to be figured out by dudes on here as a clone or you ain’t serious

Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pls don't be discouraged by Negatives people post here. The fact that I want people to contact me via wassap or phone calls dozent mean I am a fraudster, there is no fixed way of doing business.

This product is with me and ready to be delivered. Wassap makes business easier and sharing of pictures especially for communications of this sort is easier.
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thank you, if you are serious about buying let me know

mrkachi13:
This guy is not serious for business at all.

I wish you well on your sales
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please if you are serious about buying contact me, if you don't want to buy and looking for an avenue for plenty analysis, pls walk away quietly.
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Serious buyers pls stop by
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Lomprico2: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Business123:
For those asking for the pictures, pls see attached.

And was it that hard to upload? undecided

Just checked it out on aliexpress, I think your 8k price is very fair. cool

I have anker soundcore pro, so I wont be needing this.

Happy sales.
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by luvlyoracle(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lomprico2:

And was it that hard to upload? undecided

Just checked it out on aliexpress, I think your 8k price is very fair. cool

I have anker soundcore pro, so I wont be needing this.

Happy sales.
Some people shagrin grin
Re: Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k by Business123: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hahaha, you can now see why so many people were crying, upload pix, upload pix, lol

luvlyoracle:
Some people shagrin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's Sure Football Betting Tips 99%accuracy / Samsung Galaxy A50 For Sale 55K / brand new locked white htc One X For Sale@40k...NEGOTIABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.