Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) (2423 Views)

I’ve Never Demanded Any Fee For Collabos – Mr Eazi / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by ViaGist: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Popular disc jockey, Dj Cuppy with her cousins paid a visit to their family home in Epe area of Lagos to spend time with their aged grandma.

The daughter of famous oil billionaire, Femi Otedola used the opportunity to get acquainted with the local family band who will be hoping to perform signs and wonders on a real stage with the Dj.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/dj-cuppy-collabos-village-people-promote-new-song-werk-pics

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by ViaGist: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018

Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by HungerBAD: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
I like this girl.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by mrjaydee(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2018

Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
na like this fit her
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by J2381: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Men, the title made it seem like she collaboed with the witches and wizards in her village to promote her song. grin

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
If you actually didn't know that this girl cannot even sing. . .well, now you do.
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by itspzpics(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by happybee: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
I thought the title read 'her new wack single' grin...
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by FisifunKododada: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2018
If musical talent could be bought... Wizkid will be doing backup for DJ Cuppy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by generationz(f): 1:36am On Oct 09, 2018
grin cheesy
someone said
" I can't wait to be rich so that my children can waste my money like this"
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by OKorowanta: 4:54am On Oct 09, 2018
If Nigerians hate your craft, nothing impresses them any longer.
She has been very disappointing with her previous songs but dis new one 'Werk' with Skuki is spot on.
Even her verse was cool.
A song for the djs but forget it,Nigerians don decide say she be kpas..
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by Olufela30: 5:27am On Oct 09, 2018
This ones village people are also rich so they can't even av time to follow her or her father sef !! �
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by prettyesther20: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2018
wackest song this year. Quite irritating to the ear

she really needs to stick to her DJ work.
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Village people na witches naa. shocked
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by wittyt98(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Hardworking Babe me likey wink

Re: DJ Cuppy Collabos With Her Village People To Promote Her New Song, Werk (pics) by sladimeji(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2018
she will always be referred as Otedola daughter

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Davido Recording A New Song In The Studio / Anni Idibia Step Out In Open Chest Outfit (photos) / Satanic LGBT Child Sacrifice Epidemic In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.