Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please (1871 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by Gilaso: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good evening all,I had this girl in 2012,and we had dated till date with parental consent,just that I opened up to her lately that I had got a kid with another woman who I had earlier promised to marry.However she told me not to let her parents know that they will deal with me and her if they find out that I never opened up to them on my initial affairs before coming to date and impregnate their daughter.This made me to keep things to myself pending when the right time of her permission comes for me to tell her parents the truth.But unfortunately for me,she travelled home and due to intense suspicion from her parents she opened up to them about me,now I look deceitful to them.But I have made up my mind to go and see them but I don't know how best to go about it,please can someone with good counsel and experience help?I want to make my wrongs right.Thanks
Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by TheOdd1sOut: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
m coming back to comment

okay..

first of all, introduction,

op, you're a he goat
(sorry for being blunt)

how can you impregnate a woman and promise her marriage and still go ahead and impregnate another woman ( the poor gal). ?

do you have human feelings??

it seems you think with your jayman.

anyways back to the topic,

you have to go and meet them and apologize for your wrong doings.

but how can I advise you when you don't even know what you want.

you just want all the women ba?

if you knew what you wanted, you'd have settled with one of them since

2 Likes

Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by Desire18: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
m coming back to comment

Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by UncleNnamdi: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
The only way to make your wrongs right is to stay away from fornication. Stop impregnating women up and down, promising them marriage.

Enemies of God will not know peace until they start obeying his commandment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin
TheOdd1sOut:
m coming back to comment

okay..

first of all, introduction,

op, you're a he goat
(sorry for being blunt)

how can you impregnate a woman and promise her marriage and still go ahead and impregnate another woman ( the poor gal). ?

do you have human feelings??

it seems you think with your jayman.

anyways back to the topic,

you have to go and meet them and apologize for your wrong doings.

but how can I advise you when you don't even know what you want.

you just want all the women ba?

if you knew what you wanted, you'd have settled with one of them since
Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by Botanics: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
That is how u wee use your naked eye and dance into HIV......did ur village people threaten you with condom??
Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by thorpido(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Simply go and see them and tell them all the truth.
Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by Kingdante(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
My father... I no fit laugh oooo, Bros lock up nothing dey happen, why you dey fear like say u b woman.... na today Only one pikin wen u get u dey fear wat of ppl like 2 face and co? If u check well the man sef fit get child outside wedlock too....

Bros forget mata no go let her family dey put u for High Jump ooo or else eh dey go too get month for ur marriage oo, wen she enter house her papa go begin tell u wat to do.......

Go there wen u re ready talk to the father man to man and with a straight face tell am u mean well for he daughter that why you no tell dem initially, cos the paternity of the child is still questionable until recently ...... case closed beside their pikin get belle already grin

NB- we going carry like 4 friends wen get cars, make Una dress well carry police if possible.... all na to intimidate, make d family no go begin wan treat you like say u rape dier daughter.

2 Likes

Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by Gilaso: 5:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks for all the insult and advises,but one thing I believe is that a living dog is better than a dead lion,and as God has given me life to see an opportunity to correct my mistakes I will do so,just that I ask for wisdom to do it the right way,amen.Thanks all.
Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by mankettle(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2018
hmm. well you have no issues bro. relax. she don get Belle and u want to marry her. chill. when belle shoot out, na d papa go call u. when going go with friend and family to do proper introduction and plan quick wedding. as to the other child, if raised tell them u have nothing with the mother but u take care of your child

2 Likes

Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by Gilaso: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Thank you @Mankettle
Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by frozen70(f): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Well she is supposed to be the one to inform her parents and they will invite you for comprehensive explanation

Prepare yourself, be bold and courageous to tell them what transpired

It's not your role to fight for your request for her hand for marriage after the family discussion

It's her duty to fight for you and present you to her parents who she thinks you are

That you once had a child doesn't mean you will continue that way

Something must lead to something

But bear in mind, just tell them the truth and nothing but the truth because the issue might come up in future and you will be judged based on what you told them

They are concerned about their daughter's happiness with you
That's all

1 Like

Re: She Opened Up Instead Of Me,i Need An Advice Please by Gilaso: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Thanks @frozen

(1) (Reply)

Aged Parents Matter / Do I Have Hope To Get Married Again. Pls Help!!! / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By South African Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.