Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign (557 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / SO BEAUTIFUL: Mercy Johnson And Family Break The Internet With Dis Lovely PHOTOS / Toyin Abraham, Her Mum And Family Break Down As They Bury Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign by Nigeriapen(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Cristiano Ronaldo’s family has broken their silence over his rape allegations by showing their support for the player on social media.

This comes after Kathryn Mayorga, a former model turned teacher, accused the sportsman of raping her in a Vegas hotel suite back in 2009.

mother Maria Dolores and sister Katia Aveiro both posted pictures of Cristiano in a Superman cape with matching messages on Facebook and Instagram, vowing to seek ‘justice’. Dolores wrote: ‘I want to see who has the courage to put this photo on their profile for a week and make a chain for him..for Portugal, for him, for us and for the union of our people, for justice.

He deserves it.’ The picture of Ronaldo carried two hashtags in Portuguese. One translates as ‘#Ronaldo, we are with you to the end’ and the other – #Justicacr7 – as ‘#Justice for CR7.’Katia’s wrote in her message: ‘I support Cristiano.

This seems like a trap because there are things that don’t make sense.’Mother Sandra Isabel Tavares Goes posted a photo on her Facebook page in response to Dolores’ message, showing her kissing a Portuguese football shirt with the number seven on it.She said: ‘Together we will be stronger and Ronaldo will feel that strength.

Yesterday, today and always I will be with you.’

See More Campaign photos Below..........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldos-family-break-their-silence-over-his-rape-allegations-as-they-launch-justice-for-cr7-campaign-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign by Nigeriapen(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign by MJBOLT: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
all i know is RAPEnaldo must answer for his crime,RAPE is a terrible thing to do
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign by gaby(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
It has obviously just begun to dawn on them that the shit is becoming real.

I hope he gets vindicated if he's truly innocent and hope the ladies get justice if they are telling the truth but disgraced if they are on a pull him down campaign.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign by happybee: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wetin cr7 do these people na undecided

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Christiano Ronaldo.

The end has finally arrived.

After Satan, I keep saying this.... Fear women.

Only if CR7 had Glo midnight browsing and the joy of Cherokee's ass.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family Break Their Silence & Launch‘justice For Cr7’campaign by Nbote(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2018
A mistake from his past coming back to bite him now... First he claimed d reports were false and d story fake and now it turns out he actually paid her to bury d case... He's lucky d story is breaking now instead of wen it happened, if not, it would had ruined his career for gud... Ask Adam Johnson.. Dey shld jus find a way to settle out of court and dis tym for gud becos it is clear d lady has a case after all

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Reactions As Wizkid Calls Tiwa His Best Friend, After Fever Romanc / Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Acusses GTB Of Hypocrisy / Actor, Gbenro Ajibade Denies Gay Allegations, Removes Rainbow Sign From His Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.