Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business (306 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business by Entlifeonline1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
How to start a internet cafe or cyber cafe [detailed guide]

Hey! My name is Daniel. And I would like to take you through the processes on how to start a internet cafe or cyber cafe business and make money in Nigeria

With this guide, you will be able to start a internet cafe or cyber cafe from home if you want to.

I believe it’s worth mentioning that I have been in this business for 8 years as at when am giving out this information.

So I would like you to take every tip seriously. They are all based on my experience so far in this business.

Click the link below to read full article on how to start this business. Best of luck.
https://www.entlifeonline.com/how-to-start-a-internet-cafe-in-nigeria-detailed-guide/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rank 88 In The Fastest Economy In The World Now 41 In Africa / 13 Ways To Actually Make Money From A Website! / Banks Lose N12.06bn To Fraud In Six Months, Says CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.