Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Waste-to-energy Plant. It Could Be A Solution To Both Problems. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Waste-to-energy Plant. It Could Be A Solution To Both Problems. (232 Views)

Totalenergies Reaffirms Its Dedication To Energy Transformation / Why Is China Exporting E-waste To Nigeria ? / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waste-to-energy Plant. It Could Be A Solution To Both Problems. by Kayharry(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
“My father wants me to work in government, but I think there are plenty of problems we can solve ourselves. So I’d rather be an entrepreneur. Two issues we have in this country are erratic power and excess trash. So recently I’ve been dreaming of a waste-to-energy plant. It could be a solution to both problems. I’ve been researching on the Internet for months. The technology exists. But this morning I had a meeting with the electric company, and they told me the power supply is currently stable. There isn’t a market for extra energy. So I’m feeling a little disappointed. But I’m going to explore other ideas. I’m also researching methods to manufacture furniture with leftover sugarcane fiber. I just want to do something about all this waste. It makes me so angry. Our gutters are filled. Our bins are overflowing. I’ve been carrying this trash for a mile because there’s nowhere to put it. And nobody feels responsibility for the problem. In the village where I grew up, everything was clean. Because everyone viewed the land as their own. I wish we’d view our entire country like that. Personally, I don’t want anyone calling Ghana dirty.”

(Accra, Ghana)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Website Promo / Davido Send Fan To The University Via Phone Call / Mds Of Heritage Bank, Aso Savings Swim In Fresh Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.