Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? (690 Views)

APC Promised Me N100,000 But Paid Only N40,000: Hired Fake Bishop Laments. / Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After / APC Promised Change But Brought Pains -says Abba Moro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by socialmediaman: 2:03am On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari and APC promised Nigerians 5 Million New Jobs every year... By now, over 15 Million Jobs should’ve been created... Right? Instead, there have been close to 10 Million job losses since he took office. What can be worse?

In 2015, we campaigned for Buhari and made a promise to Nigerians that if he messed up, we’ll give him the same treatment we gave to GEJ. Today, we are fulfilling that promise. Nigerians cannot be taken for a ride. We will not hesitate to give same treatment to Atiku Abubakar if he again took Nigerians for granted.

Ladies and gentlemen. Democracy is a gradual process. We must get involved ourselves to make this work. Developed countries took years to hold their leaders accountable and insist on transparent electoral process to get their leaders accountable. It will take sacrifice, but also decisiveness. No time for sentiments. Buhari must be retired to Daura for Nigeria to move on to the next chapter

God Bless us all

- SocialMediaMan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by Atiku2019: 2:07am On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by chiefolododo(m): 2:10am On Oct 09, 2018
All promises cancelled APC

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2018
We are the problem....

Someone that did not improve his life in anyway after leaving office...

How can he create jobs to improve your own life?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by luvola(m): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku for president.. I am gonna change my name to Atiku

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by socialmediaman: 2:20am On Oct 09, 2018
luvola:
Atiku for president.. I am gonna change my name to Atiku

grin grin grin Anything that will send Buhari back to Daura

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by cmikel: 2:53am On Oct 09, 2018
socialmediaman:
Buhari and APC promised Nigerians 5 Million New Jobs every year... By now, over 15 Million Jobs should’ve been created... Right? Instead, there have been close to 10 Million job losses since he took office. What can be worse?

In 2015, we campaigned for Buhari and made a promise to Nigerians that if he messed up, we’ll give him the same treatment we gave to GEJ. Today, we are fulfilling that promise. Nigerians cannot be taken for a ride. We will not hesitate to give same treatment to Atiku Abubakar if he again took Nigerians for granted.

Ladies and gentlemen. Democracy is a gradual process. We must get involved ourselves to make this work. Developed countries took years to hold their leaders accountable and insist on transparent electoral process to get their leaders. It will take sacrifice, but also decisiveness. No time for sentiments. Buhari must be retired to Daura for Nigeria to move on to the next chapter

God Bless us all

- SocialMediaMan

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by hucienda: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin

It is difficult running for re-election than the first election when people look at say 'ah! Look he's drinking tea with sachet Milo and sachet Milk ... ohhh .. what a humble man of integrity'. cheesy

At re-election, performance is stacked side-by-side campaign promises for the people to know if you really were the real deal - or just like the others, a typical all talk, no action politician.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by maraokendoro(m): 5:26am On Oct 09, 2018
That was a political scam grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by uwa1(m): 5:28am On Oct 09, 2018
He wants to provide them in his second term in office...

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by Arda1000(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari and apc are bloody liars,if i remember all the promises he made in 2015 i go just dey laf zombies even bmc's 5000 naira monthly pay em no pay

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by rozayx5(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2018
It was a scam

Simple

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by IamAtikulate: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2018
He hired 200,000 BMCs nah and pays them 30k per month.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by aolawale025: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Was never meant to happen. Instead jobs were lost

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by yazach: 6:51am On Oct 09, 2018
socialmediaman:

Ladies and gentlemen. Democracy is a gradual process. We must get involved ourselves to make this work. Developed countries took years to hold their leaders accountable and insist on transparent electoral process to get their leaders accountable. It will take sacrifice, but also decisiveness. No time for sentiments. Buhari must be retired to Daura for Nigeria to move on to the next chapter

God Bless us all

- SocialMediaMan

Your post on nairaland is a clear example one of the 5million job.

Go to the Bush and count the number of people benefiting from Agriculture. Don't forget to join your work on nairaland o.
Do this and you shall get answer to your question
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2018
yazach:

Go to the Bush and count the number of people benefiting from Agriculture. Don't forget to join your work on nairaland o.
When you present them with facts they get scared
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2018
yazach:

The jobs are soooooo big that we can't see shey?

Bush that Herdsmen have scared everyone from abi which one? You guys should support PMB with small sense na....Even his wife is now a wailer....

I understand how difficult your jobs are...

They are in the bush farming and bag of rice is still N18,000 from the N8,000 our ' corrupt' government left it...

No let me curse you o!
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by yazach: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
The jobs are soooooo big that we can't see shey?

Bush that Herdsmen have scared everyone from abi which one? You guys should support PMB with small sense na....Even his wife is now a wailer....

I understand how difficult your jobs are...

They are in the bush farming and bag of rice is still N18,000 from the N8,000 our ' corrupt' government left it...

No let me curse you o!

I understand you now

If you need land let me know so that you can start your own work
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2018
yazach:

I understand you now

If you need land let me know so that you can start your own work
what of the jobs he promised to provide?

He didn't say you will give me land
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by socialmediaman: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
The facts are there at NBS! Buhari and APC cannot cape this, they scammed all of us
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by socialmediaman: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2018
rozayx5:
It was a scam

Simple

Lalasticlala

Complete scam!

Lalasticlala are they going to get away with this?
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2018
It was a huge scam in the first place, it is dead on arrival jare .
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by jamace(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2018
chiefolododo:
All promises cancelled = APC
Gbam.
Re: What Happened To The 5 Million Jobs Annually Buhari And APC Promised Nigerians? by BeardedMeat(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
yazach:

Everyone can't be a farmer.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: President Mohammed Buhari Arrives Lagos State / 51-year-old Electrician, Sexually Assaulted His 17-year-old Daughter For Over... / The Only Way Buhari Can Win The Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.