Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite (37248 Views)

2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by temi2008: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Princewalexy99:
Learnt some people got appointment letters on Friday.
How tru?

U learnt?
By now , u should be able to give us a concrete information
How true is it?
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by impeccabledanielyahooco: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Any member with valid info of appointment letter?

1 Like

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2019
From my findings ,nobody has been employed through this recruitment process but those who are long legged are getting employed without test and interview.
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Princewalexy99: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
The reality is many are already being given appointment letters across faculties... What am yet to confirm is if the successful ones receive messages informing them of their appointment letters or not.

It is a worrisome issue!
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Princewalexy99:
The reality is many are already being given appointment letters across faculties... What am yet to confirm is if the successful ones receive messages informing them of their appointment letters or not.

It is a worrisome issue!
please post evidence.. or stop speculation
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rotex111:
From my findings ,nobody has been employed through this recruitment process but those who are long legged are getting employed without test and interview.
please post evidence or stop speculations..
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by triplebaba: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Well, am even confused as you all right now......all my hope is in almighty God. Ain't tripping. grin
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
NokiaN8:

please post evidence or stop speculations..
What evidence do u want? I should collect their appointment letter and post it here?.
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rotex111:
What evidence do u want? I should collect their appointment letter and post it here?.
which position are they? and if possible u can post it, but remove their details
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2019
NokiaN8:

which position are they? and if possible u can post it, but remove their details
. U are not getting my point. people with better influence are getting job in AAUA without passing tru test and interview up till now. Successful candidates tru this interview has been selected and letters will be released soon...if possible this week according to people working at personnel section

1 Like

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Joy83(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rotex111:
. U are not getting my point. people with better influence are getting job in AAUA without passing tru test and interview up till now. Successful candidates tru this interview has been selected and letters will be released soon...if possible this week according to people working at personnel section
You are absolutely right on those with influence and without interview, as a friend is beneficiary.
Some have even resumed as at early last month.
It is not compulsory anyone believes.
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
I can say it affirmatively that the list is out for both academic and non academic cadre. Go and check it in personnel section at registry, someone check it for me today. Only few candidates make the list.But they said another list will be release soon
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by mykepeter(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rotex111:
I can say it affirmatively that the list is out for both academic and non academic cadre. Go and check it in personnel section at registry, someone check it for me today. Only few candidates make the list.But they said another list will be release soon

You are very correct. I heard of a person that collect his letter today. But were you lucky to make it?
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
mykepeter:

You are very correct. I heard of a person that collect his letter today. But were you lucky to make it?
. My name is not on the list
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
wat of those living far away?.. how do we get to know? please any1 shud snap the list and post it here
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Famax(f): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please snap and paste here if you can....some of us are far. Thank you

1 Like

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Famax(f): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rotex111:
Bro, please can your connect snap and send to you so you could post here...thank you

1 Like

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by mykepeter(m): 6:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Rotex111:
. My name is not on the list

It is well. Let hope for the next list, I guess this first list is for the candidates of people at the top. Do you apply for academics or non academics

1 Like

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2019
mykepeter:

It is well. Let hope for the next list, I guess this first list is for the candidates of people at the top. Do you apply for academics or non academics
Academics

2 Likes

Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Don't be afraid... they would call soonest, the school is on holiday. so when they about to resume they would call for appointment...
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by cdorf001: 4:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Are you saying that there is going to be another list, or this list is not for those that were interviewed tru the examination
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
NokiaN8:
Don't be afraid... they would call soonest, the school is on holiday. so when they about to resume they would call for appointment...
Call who? those on the list or another sets?
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rotex111:
Call who? those on the list or another sets?
Please if you don't have any pics of the list, then u aren't sure of ur statements, so ur information is regarded as false.
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 3:17am On Jul 23, 2019
NokiaN8:

Please if you don't have any pics of the list, then u aren't sure of ur statements, so ur information is regarded as false.
.Have u checked at personnel and they denied the list? . Go and do that before u accuse me of given false information. mind ur speech pls
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Famax(f): 4:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Rotex111:
.Have u checked at personnel and they denied the list? . Go and do that before u accuse me of given false information. mind ur speech pls
please, can someone snap and paste here because some of us are far away.....please!!!
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2019
Famax:
please, can someone snap and paste here because some of us are far away.....please!!!
Someone checked it for me too and she is not the type I can send on errand.
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Rotex111:
Someone checked it for me too and she is not the type I can send on errand.
at least they would send message to those successful, and at least one of us here would have made it..
So from all info gathered, those that did interview their list isn't out.. so relax everyone soonest you hear the good news..
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by cdorf001: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
yes I agree, someone check it for me too, SO WHAT AM ASKING IS THIS THE FINAL LIST because I don't understand another list coming out when is not admission list, AM CONFUSED
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
cdorf001:
yes I agree, someone check it for me too, SO WHAT AM ASKING IS THIS THE FINAL LIST because I don't understand another list coming out when is not admission list, AM CONFUSED
I heard another list is on the way too, I don't know if its true or just a way of consolation.
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by NokiaN8(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rotex111:
I heard another list is on the way too, I don't know if its true or just a way of consolation.
sm1 shud get smbody to snap the list
Re: AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite by Rotex111(m): 3:54am On Aug 04, 2019
I want to suggest we should start using this forum to discuss new business idea and opportunities

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job? / Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.