Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,783 members, 7,841,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How To Remove Virus And Spywares From Your Pcs Or Laptops I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Remove Virus And Spywares From Your Pcs Or Laptops I (503 Views)

Get An Affordable Professional Website Today, And Get Your Pcs Fix / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus / How To Remove Chinese Virus Manually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Virus And Spywares From Your Pcs Or Laptops I by Huramabi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
How to remove virus and spywares from your PCs or laptops I

Allowing your computers to be infected is an extreme situation, which may lead to loosing some vital information. And it is a common saying that prevention is better than cure. So before I explain to you the skills you can you use to clean an infected computer. I will expose you to how to prevent your computer from being infected. Telling you to purchase and install a good antivirus and antispyware is like stating the obvious. Interestingly most PCs these days are purchased with both installed. If you have a genuine window XP installed they come with a free antipsyware that is updated regularly. There are even a lot of free open source softwares that could guard your PC against attack. So I will be discussing some uncommon tips. for these tips visit http://www.geria.net/2010/07/12/how-to-remove-virus-and-spywares-from-your-pcs-or-laptops-i/

(1) (Reply)

ccnp training video / I Need Dstv Decoder / How Important Is It To Have Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.