Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit (3372 Views)

Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Movic1(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2018
OPINION....

The battle to displace President Buhari in next year’s election has intensified in the last few days given the scene of Atiku emergence as the PDP Presidential Candidate, which has rise up the political temperature in the country. i find it kinda funny, some people are seeing Atiku as the next president of this country but it's a hard and disagreeable task.

Jokes apart, No Northern politician can beat buhari in the north and there's no northern politician that can also beat Atiku in garnering votes from SS and SE. In the last election, Buhari won the seven states of the NW with four of the six states of the NE except Adamawa and taraba.

Buhari is like a religion in the North , everywhere Buhari has visited in the North has been the same story. Surging crowds chanting ‘sai Baba’ and delving into a frenzy each time the president puts that legendary fist up.

Buhari remains a huge factor in the politics of the North.
The crowds during State visits don’t necessarily translate to votes, but it is different in buhari's case.

Most of the lawmakers and Governors from APC controlled States got voted in just because Buhari raised their hands at campaign rallies, many politicians in the opposition party up North even print buhari's image with theirs just to gain vote from the masses.

Elections are not won by Facebook likes, twitter re-tweet and even Nairaland likes, many people shouting on social media dont have voters card, i think we all saw the number of registered voters in all geopolitical zones. NW has the highest number of voters ,Southwest had the second highest number of registered voters, NE is also on the track.

Look at those numbers again ,the APC strongholds of Southwest and North, have the highest number of registered voters compared to Atikus and Pdp Southeast and South South where anti-Buhari sentiments are pretty strong, are still playing catch-up.

I read some comments yesterday here on NL that Igbos will vote against buhari to reduce the vote up North . Some even said 30-40% of voters in every state are igbos and i begin to wonder where they got the stats from.

Lets take kano for instance, Igbos are much in sabon garri area of kano. Sabon garri is under fagge local government , a local government out of 44 local government, how many igbos are there in Gwale,dambatta,dala,minjibir,bebeji,tarauni etc. So i wonder where that 30% came from. Aside that, how many igbos will come out to vote during election in the North?

Forget it, If the North and Southwest settle for Buhari again, the smart money is on him getting re-elected.

Anybody saying that Atiku will win buhari is swimming in an ocean of self- deceit. No doubt Atiku will give Buhari a robust fight because of his huge war chest...

Note I will not vote for buhari. but that is just the fact...

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by globemoney: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku will send Buhari back to daura

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Kingosytex(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2018
anybody saying that buhari will is in a slumber

12 Likes

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Movic1(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2018
globemoney:
Atiku will send Buhari back to daura

Yes he will on social media, Can social media really win elections? Real voters in daura, katsina , kano etc don't make noise . they wait till the day of election to show you that Ariwo ko ni music

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Movic1(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:
anybody saying that buhari will is in a slumber

What will Atiku use to win? U think a party that only ruled for four years will allow another party to displace them just like that?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Who no go, no go know. Buhari issa goal!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by slimfit1(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2018
True APC have perfected their rigging skills PDP no chance even if they get the majority of the votes.
Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Is it your swimming ? Is it your deceit ?

Go and strategize in APC, leave Atiku for us in PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Movic1(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:
Is it your swimming ? Is it your deceit ?

Go and strategize in APC, leave Atiku for us in PDP.

Atiku can still be the president of this country if only he stay put in Apc and allow buhari to complete his second term, then have a little patience again for a yorubaman to complete another 8years. By then he would've build himself well in Apc and Nigeria at large. Is 12years too much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Kingosytex(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Movic1:

What will Atiku use to win? U think a party that only ruled for four years will allow another party to displace them just like that?

what will buhari use to win? you think that the sympathy votes dat people gave him in 2015 will be given to him again?

have u asked urself why buhari and apc have been panicking since atiku picked the ticket?

let me show u something, buhari won GEJ because the northerners are so inclined to their religion, but this time around the battle is between a northern muslim vs a northern muslim so the northern votes will be split almost into 2 equal halves

in d SW, wat transpired in ekiti and osun states are still fresh in the minds of d citizens, so both atiku & buhari will battle it out

d middle beltans wouldnt dare voting buhari not after d excruciating loss of lives they have witnessed in d hands of d herdsmen

as for the SS $ SE atiku doesn't even to need 2 campaign for him to win massively

have u seen dat bubu is in trouble?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by ificatchmodeh: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Election wey PDP don win already..

Oga are you in the north?

Go Kano Central Park and make this comment or go to southern kaduna or jos..
Jigawa..kebbi..even bauchi and make this your comment..

Una go dey ogbomosho dey type ..buhari is like a religion in the north..

No be human being dey dia..abi Dem no dey feel dey hit..

Buhari will be defeated in Kano and kastina..

Sure bet..

You can bet your money with me on this..this are states I know too well and visit..

Propaganda no dey work over dia..

Aboki mumu no reach dia Belle.

Oga bet your money and stop propaganda..

Adams has created lots of bad blood over dia..
Or you think Aisha buhari was speaking for her self?

That's the mind of majority of northern Nigeria she speaking..

For this hardship person bring22 mill ..only for oshiomhole to play you out and take your money and you think they're happy about that..

Bauchi state government and most of the Dullard loyalties are off from APC..

No dey type rubbish from oshogbo..

Leave your enclave and see things first hand..

Armchair critics..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by ificatchmodeh: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

what will buhari use to win? you think that the sympathy votes dat people gave him in 2015 will be given to him again?

have u asked urself why buhari and apc have been panicking since atiku picked the ticket?

let me show u something, buhari won GEJ because the northerners are so inclined to their religion, but this time around the battle is between a northern muslim vs a northern muslim so the northern votes will be split almost into 2 equal halves

in d SW, wat transpired in ekiti and osun states are still fresh in the minds of d citizens, so both atiku & buhari will battle it out

d middle beltans wouldnt dare voting buhari not after d excruciating loss of lives they have witnessed in d hands of d herdsmen

as for the SS $ SE atiku doesn't even to need 2 campaign for him to win massively

No dey mind this Southwest armchair lairs..that will be in the comfort of their home and be making noise..

By the time day break..they will understand that ..Southwest and few almajiris are the only humans with Buhari as of today..

And bet you before 2019. Many Southwest will jump ship..no be story..

Lots is happening over here in the north..

Anybody present in Abuja will tell you the Kain joy on the streets of Abuja..

Visit Kano Central mosque on Friday and under the heat..

Economy is down .. everyone is being affected.. almajiris no see alms again...Kano market no see sales..

One mumu dey ibadan the permutate rubbish..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by ificatchmodeh: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Movic1:

Oga stop saying trash..

Leave your Southwest or even south and venture north..

See things first hand..forget propaganda and pictures ..

Aboki is not smiling at all.. Only few humans send buhari..

If you're that confidence that buhari is still like a religion in the north ..stake your money ..live bet..

No be noise..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Iykmann(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2018
We Don hear, wait till then
Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Kingosytex(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

No dey mind this Southwest armchair lairs..that will be in the comfort of their home and be making noise..

By the time day break..they will understand that ..Southwest and few almajiris are the only humans with Buhari as of today..

And bet you before 2019. Many Southwest will jump ship..no be story..

Lots is happening over here in the north..

Anybody present in Abuja will tell you the Kain joy on the streets of Abuja..

Visit Kano Central mosque on Friday and under the heat..

Economy is down .. everyone is being affected.. almajiris no see alms again...Kano market no see sales..

One mumu dey ibadan the permutate rubbish..

you aren't far from the truth, its only few almajiris that are supporting buhari, the rest is the people of SW because of their brother-the VP. the memories of the sham called election dat happened in ekiti and osun states would further make it difficult for buhari to win massively in dat region, people are now wiser!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Movic1(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2018
ificatchmodeh:
Election wey PDP don win already..

Oga are you in the north?

Go Kano Central Park and make this comment or go to southern kaduna or jos..
Jigawa..kebbi..even bauchi and make this your comment..

Una go dey ogbomosho dey type ..buhari is like a religion in the north..

No be human being dey dia..abi Dem no dey feel dey hit..

Buhari will be defeated in Kano and kastina..

Sure bet..

You can bet your money with me on this..this are states I know too well and visit..

Propaganda no dey work over dia..

Aboki mumu no reach dia Belle.

Oga bet your money and stop propaganda..

Adams has created lots of bad blood over dia..
Or you think Aisha buhari was speaking for her self?

That's the mind of majority of northern Nigeria she speaking..

For this hardship person bring22 mill ..only for oshiomhole to play you out and take your money and you think they're happy about that..

Bauchi state government and most of the Dullard loyalties are off from APC..

No dey type rubbish from oshogbo..

Leave your enclave and see things first hand..

Armchair critics..

Lol. joke of the century cheesy . Buhari will be defeated in the North? Even a mad man cant believe this. Mr Red cap of kano can't even say what you just said. Beside that , av stayed in the North for 18years. I know what they can do. For you to say buhari will lose katsina and kano will make me stop here. Im not here for jokes..

12 Likes

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by CilicMarin: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Oga stop saying trash..

Leave your Southwest or even south and venture north..

See things first hand..forget propaganda and pictures ..

Aboki is not smiling at all.. Only few humans send buhari..

If you're that confidence that buhari is still like a religion in the north ..stake your money ..live bet..

No be noise..

Screen shot this:

If Atiku wins any State in North West, South West and North West next year, I will credit your account with 200k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by CilicMarin: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

you aren't far from the truth, its only few almajiris that are supporting buhari, the rest is the people of SW because of their brother-the VP. the memories of the sham called election dat happened in ekiti and osun states would further make it difficult for buhari to win massively in dat region, people are now wiser!

Have you wondered why only the Igbos like you are campaigning for Atiku? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by ificatchmodeh: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Screen shot this:

If Atiku wins any State in North West, South West and North West next year, I will credit your account with 200k

Oga ..that's cool with me..
No be noise..
Saved.

Seun.. mynd44.lala..cc
Imohep
Bacanister.
Gbawe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Movic1(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

Sympathy vote for buhari in the north? Im just hearing this for the first time... To you buhari did nothing right , an average northerner sees buhari as god. you will wonder what diabolical concoctions he must have loose on them to make them feel this way. When it comes to buhari matter, the hausas dont joke with it.

9 Likes

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by ificatchmodeh: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Movic1:

Lol. joke of the century cheesy . Buhari will ne defeated in the North? Even a mad man cant believe this. Mr Red cap of kano can't even say what you just said. Beside that , av stayed in the North for 18years. I know what they can do. For you to say buhari will lose katsina and kano will make stop here. Im not here to joke..

Oga put your money wia your mouth is..not permutations..
Will be traveling down to Kano on Friday..no be oshogbo matter..

Even rigging won't help him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Kingosytex(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Have you wondered why only the Igbos like you are campaigning for Atiku? grin grin

have u asked yourself why only the yorubas like you are campaigning for buhari?

i aint campaigning for anyone but the truth here is dat atiku is a well educated and a pragmatic fella, same cannot be said of buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by osazeeblue01: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Movic1:
The battle to displace President Buhari in next year’s election has intensified in the last few days given the scene of Atiku emergence as the PDP Presidential Candidate, which has rise up the political temperature in the country. i find it kinda funny, some people are seeing Atiku as the next president of this country but it's a hard and disagreeable task.

Jokes apart, No Northern politician can beat buhari in the north and there's no northern politician that can also beat Atiku in garnering votes from SS and SE. In the last election, Buhari won the seven states of the NW with four of the six states of the NE except Adamawa and taraba.

Buhari is like a religion in the North , everywhere Buhari has visited in the North has been the same story. Surging crowds chanting ‘sai Baba’ and delving into a frenzy each time the president puts that legendary fist up.

Buhari remains a huge factor in the politics of the North.
The crowds during State visits don’t necessarily translate to votes, but it is different in buhari's case.

Most of the lawmakers and Governors from APC controlled States got voted in just because Buhari raised their hands at campaign rallies, many politicians in the opposition party up North even print buhari's image with theirs just to gain vote from the masses.

Elections are not won by Facebook likes, twitter re-tweet and even Nairaland likes, many people shouting on social media dont have voters card, i think we all saw the number of registered voters in all geopolitical zones. NW has the highest number of voters ,Southwest had the second highest number of registered voters, NE is also on the track.

Look at those numbers again ,the APC strongholds of Southwest and North, have the highest number of registered voters compared to Atikus and Pdp Southeast and South South where anti-Buhari sentiments are pretty strong, are still playing catch-up.

I read some comments yesterday here on NL that Igbos will vote against buhari to reduce the vote up North . Some even said 30-40% of voters in every state are igbos and i begin to wonder where they got the stats from.

Lets take kano for instance, Igbos are much in sabon garri area of kano. Sabon garri is under fagge local government , a local government out of 44 local government, how many igbos are there in Gwale,dambatta,dala,minjibir,bebeji,tarauni etc. So i wonder where that 30% came from. Aside that, how many igbos will come out to vote during election in the North?

Forget it, If the North and Southwest settle for Buhari again, the smart money is on him getting re-elected.

Anybody saying that Atiku will win buhari is swimming in an ocean of self- deceit. No doubt Atiku will give Buhari a robust fight because of his huge war chest...

Note I will not vote for buhari. but that is just the fact...

Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by ificatchmodeh: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

This election go shock Southwest..

As Dem no dey travel ..they no fit get the picrof what's happening in Nigeria..

Imagine someone saying ..buhari is like a religion in the north?

That ignorance..
Four years has done lots of damage to the religion..

Some even saying that wammako is king of sokoto politics..
Ignorance everywhere..

Even the sultan and emir's has decamped..since 2016..

Media won't help matters..because people go die of BP..
2109 is a shocker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by CilicMarin: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Oga ..that's cool with me..
No be noise..
Saved.

Seun.. mynd44.lala..cc
Imohep
Bacanister.
Gbawe.

Let Juice it the more, if he tops 8Million Votes next year, I will add another 100K to the earlier vow.

You guys will sit at Upper Iweka, and dishing out imaginary votes for a useless corrupt Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Jax1: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2018
No sensible person can support a criminal and stark illiterate like buhari. If anyone does, perhaps he or she has no brain in the cranium

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by CilicMarin: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

This election go shock Southwest..

As Dem no dey travel ..they no fit get the picrof what's happening in Nigeria..

Imagine someone saying ..buhari is like a religion in the north?

That ignorance..
Four years has done lots of damage to the religion..

Some even saying that wammako is king of sokoto politics..
Ignorance everywhere..

Even the sultan and emir's has decamped..since 2016..

Media won't help matters..because people go die of BP..
2109 is a shocker

Has your PDP won any election since 2015? grin grin

The recently held bye elections in Bauchi and Kastina states should have taught you how the election will be next year but you ipob yoots will never learn.

6 Likes

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by ificatchmodeh: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Let Juice it the more, if he tops 8Million Votes next year, I will add another 100K to the earlier vow.

You guys will sit at Upper Iweka, and dishing out imaginary votes for a useless corrupt Atiku.

Oga I dey suncity lokokoma Abuja like this..
Which upperiweka..
Thursday evening will be live and direct in Kano..
Friday will be around Central mosque..

Maybe you meet up..we seal this your deal..
No be noise..

Everyone is wiser now..and all feeling the heat.

Buhari is ignorant and don't listen to anyone..he suspect every advise like say na money you wan steal.

Even Osibanjo is not left out..
Sultan and emir's are not left out..

He lacks native wisdom..illteracy is his downfall...

No be to talk much..

Meet me up anywhere In Abuja..no be noise ..I can arrange your flight to Kano on Thursday..
Propaganda don't work on aboki..
Even in mosque they don't preach buhari unlike 2014..
Guess you're Muslim so you should know better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by Kingosytex(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Movic1:

Sympathy vote for buhari in the north? Im just hearing this for the first time... To you buhari did nothing right , an average northern sees buhari as god. you will wonder what diabolical concoctions he must have loose on them to make them feel this way. When it comes to buhari matter, the hausas dont joke with it.

you 4got one important fact that led to bubu's massive win in 2015

let me remind u that prior to dat election, many political heavy weights especially those from the north e.g kwankwaso, atiku, tambulwa and saraki decamped to apc, those decampees worked very hard to ensure that he won. need i remind u that someone like kwankwaso has that kind of cult-like followers that buhari has in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by ificatchmodeh: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Has your PDP won any election since 2015? grin grin

The recently held bye elections in Bauchi and Kastina states should have taught you how the election will be next year but you ipob yoots will never learn.

Oga you call am bye election..

We talking presidential election 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Saying That Atiku Will Win Is Swimming In An Ocean Of Self-deceit by CilicMarin: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

have u asked yourself why only the yorubas like you are campaigning for buhari?

i aint campaigning for anyone but the truth here is dat atiku is a well educated and a pragmatic fella, same cannot be said of buhari

I am no Yoruba but if that suits your narrative, I am fine with it. Then as you rightly posited, if the Yorubas and the hausas are the one the campaigning for Buhari, why do you now think your Corrupt Atiku stands a chance next year?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Nearly Fell From Stage In Lokoja / Who Else Notice How Nepa Took Off The Light / New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.