Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (51091 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by akpanbaba: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Dog and vomit
Nigerians and PDP
Who says we are moving forward?
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by hayesconcept(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Use personal pronoun bro shocked cool
Samanza89:
When Wike and Fayose are currently swallowing dose of Panadol for your own headache!

Atiku2019 or we die here!!!...
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Depansha(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2018
mrakeli62:
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State has congratulated former Vice President Atiku Abubakar for picking the Presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general elections.

However, Tambuwal, in a letter addressed to Atiku, dated Oct. 8, and issued on Monday in Abuja, pledged to support his presidential bid.

“On behalf of myself, my family, and millions of my supporters from across the length and breadth of the country, I heartily rejoice with and congratulate you on your emergence as the flag bearer of our great political party, the PDP.
“Your emergence through a transparent process is a testament to the fact that the PDP is now a reformed party and has sent a strong signal about our resolve to bring about the desired national transformation needed to turn around the fortunes of our beloved nation Nigeria,” he said.
Tambuwal promised to work with Atiku to ensure that he emerged victorious in the 2019 general elections, and urged members of the PDP to roll up their sleeves to ensure victory for it.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/pdp-primary-tambuwal-finally-speaks-on.html
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Depansha(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2018
That is the spirit of sportsmanship ..... les us work together and move those ROGUES OUT OF THE ASO VILLA
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Smile4daddy(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku dat will be a push over toy to godfathers undecided undecided

Never Again!
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Codebrain275937: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Interesting

Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by MartinsD12(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2018
mrakeli62:
Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State has congratulated former Vice President Atiku Abubakar for picking the Presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general elections.

However, Tambuwal, in a letter addressed to Atiku, dated Oct. 8, and issued on Monday in Abuja, pledged to support his presidential bid.

“On behalf of myself, my family, and millions of my supporters from across the length and breadth of the country, I heartily rejoice with and congratulate you on your emergence as the flag bearer of our great political party, the PDP.
“Your emergence through a transparent process is a testament to the fact that the PDP is now a reformed party and has sent a strong signal about our resolve to bring about the desired national transformation needed to turn around the fortunes of our beloved nation Nigeria,” he said.
Tambuwal promised to work with Atiku to ensure that he emerged victorious in the 2019 general elections, and urged members of the PDP to roll up their sleeves to ensure victory for it.

This is a good man unlike fayose that is making noise
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by figurine: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2018
tunwumi:
What was he expecting before? National politics is different from HOA politics.

He should learn and try again. However, will south just be playing catch up to North on leadership? If Atiku wins that mean 8years before you can start asking for rotation. What happen if Buhari wins, then Atiku contest again and win. The Tambuwal and others also want to do their turn also. It will be serious error.

You can't remove the spots on a �

Buharist spotted
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by figurine: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2018
miqos02:
Try your luck again in 2023 if you re-elected next year, you played betnaija this year

You replied in less than 2 mins a new post. SO MANY PAID E WARRIORS ON NAIRALAND
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Splashme: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2018
kennynelcon:
Some folks would be disappointed after seeing this
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by sukar886: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Nice one, atiku issa goal... PDP issa goal...
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by deltaisgreat: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2018
sureteeboy:
Tambuwal, Atiku, Saraki, what's the difference? These men are all bent on looting the nation dry. With the kind of support some Nigerians are throwing behind Atiku these days, it beats my imagination how Nigerians never learn from their past mistakes. How can we keep recycling past leaders and expect different results
so we should keep recycling BUHARI and APC and expect different results abi?
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by walichenko: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2018
tunwumi:
What was he expecting before? National politics is different from HOA politics.

He should learn and try again. However, will south just be playing catch up to North on leadership? If Atiku wins that mean 8years before you can start asking for rotation. What happen if Buhari wins, then Atiku contest again and win. The Tambuwal and others also want to do their turn also. It will be serious error.

You can't remove the spots on a �
leave regions out of this,we need a leadership with the capabilities to bring the best out of Nigeria...if atiku manage to get our votes and don't deliver on 70% his campaign promises,then we move ahead come 2023
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by meetgaya: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Congratulations too for clinging PDP govship flag bear
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by lexy2014: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2018
sureteeboy:
Tambuwal, Atiku, Saraki, what's the difference? These men are all bent on looting the nation dry. With the kind of support some Nigerians are throwing behind Atiku these days, it beats my imagination how Nigerians never learn from their past mistakes. How can we keep recycling past leaders and expect different results
I think Nigerians are once again desperate 2c buhari leave same way we were desperate to c Jonathan leave and that's our undoing. Its a question of who we perceive 2b d better devil. There are other candidates who should b a breath of fresh air, but our political psychology & their lack of a close to formidable political structure doesn't give them a shot. Amongst all d candidates, atiku is d only one who can give buhari a real fight 4 his money&d APC camp is very well aware of this. Unfortunately, atiku is d new reality
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Jokkarm2: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Dear Governor Ayodele fayose,

my name is johnson from ibo, live in lagos. in reference of the above, i personally appeal to you to set aside personal interest and give your support to Atiku and let us move the country forward to her Glory of oneness, love, and peace. let us fashion out moderlity that will bring development, investment and create jobs for our youth. let us make the country a habitable one for our citizens .

we all know that Atiku is not a cent, but Atiku will not be rigid, he will welcome all ideas from different ethnic group, he will not tolerate killings of christians, killing of muslims, he will take nigeria to another unimaginable hight of development. Atiku will bring back foreign investors that left the country for past three years. let us believe in him and support him.

Thank you my able governor.

jokkarm@gmail.com
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by milemimi93(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2018
edlion57:
Buhari is going home... baba God pls answer the prayers of all Nigerians

below is the prayer of all Nigerians.

Dear God, the most merciful. Please be merciful unto us and make PMB wins 2019 general election. Ameen..
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by tunwumi: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2018
walichenko:
leave regions out of this,we need a leadership with the capabilities to bring the best out of Nigeria...if atiku manage to get our votes and don't deliver on 70% his campaign promises,then we move ahead come 2023

Always open your mind when commenting. Where did I mentioned religion in my post?
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by tunwumi: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2018
figurine:

Buharist spotted

Open your mind when commenting. Where in my post did I said I'm supporting Buhari?
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by goodychet: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2018
In your own view who should Nigerians support?
sureteeboy:
BM i
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by positivethought: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
mrakeli62:

Fayoseeee,you see yourself!, you'd better think twice n retrace your steps.
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Asu015(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
miqos02:
Try your luck again in 2023 if you re-elected next year, you played betnaija this year
president must come from the south in 2023 coz of zoning
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by romenna: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2018
APC start packing your load for ur own good.
your time is up.
from north to middle belt then to south, everyone is tired of u.
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by edlion57(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
milemimi93:

below is the prayer of all Nigerians.

Dear God, the most merciful. Please be merciful unto us and make PMB wins 2019 general election. Ameen..
u must be a Yoruba man... happy with Nigeria situation... stoping wishing to be like other countries... let's work towards it
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by walichenko: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2018
tunwumi:

Always open your mind when commenting. Where did I mentioned religion in my post?
probably you should try open your eyes correctly first,then see that 'regions'
doesn't sound same as 'religion'
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by Kbworld: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2018
D reality is tambuwal will not even return as d governor of sokoto state come 2019. Dos malo's hatred for Anytin pdp no b here
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by miqos02(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
figurine:

You replied in less than 2 mins a new post. SO MANY PAID E WARRIORS ON NAIRALAND

how does my response stop your life from progressing?
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by sureteeboy(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2018
goodychet:
In your own view who should Nigerians support?
BM i
I'll prefer someone fresh. Not someone who has held a major political office in the past with nothing meaningful to show for it
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by adonis89(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2018
sureteeboy:
so who are u rooting for with this line? Buhari?
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by sureteeboy(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2018
adonis89:

so who are u rooting for with this line? Buhari?
Definitely not. We recycled Buhari as well and he failed.
Obasanjo was recycled from his head of state days to become the first democratically elected president of Nigeria and nothing good came out of it.
Now we're about recycling someone else again. That's what I'm trying to point out. I'll rather prefer one of those fresh candidates
Re: PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action by ibori1(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2018
sureteeboy:

anybody is better than buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State / Even "Usually Boning "Muazu Had To Laugh At This Jay-jay Okocha's Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.