Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run (30539 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP / 2020 Budget: APC Mocks Saraki, Dogara, Says Era Of ‘adversarial Atmosphere’ Gone / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by milemimi93(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:

If u have encountered me b4, then its a pleasure meeting u again. Pls share with me d conversation u say I had with someone where I declined d persons offer 2 throw light on d subject. Like I told u earlier, don't make claims u can't defend just cos u want 2 sound right. If u don't no what 2 say, say so. Don't make false claims

Pls check out this link. It talks about d Nigerian economy making comparisons between 2015&2016 and d south African economy.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/nigeria-remains-africas-biggest-economy-imf/amp/

I'm the guy with @ 93miles moniker.

Can u remember wen I told u dat I will create a thread on how looting can cause recession?

And a guy came on that thread and told u if u really want to know how looting can cause recession.. U should open a thread that he is going to educate u on dat.

And u ignored the guy and keep on tellin me dat u are waiting for me to create d thread and educate u.

Remember ? Then I told u that my fingers hurting so I can't create d thread at d moment U were given an opportunity to learn but u declined..
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by Kingspin(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Zansu007:
For real, this apc guys ain't ready for power always acting like the opposition.

What they don't know is Nobody is against Buhari because of religion!
Yar'adua was a Muslim (we all loved him)

Nobody is against Buhari because of ethnicity!
Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him)

Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against him!
Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him)

Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magic of transformation
Yar'adua did not perform magic, he took little steps in the right direction that endeared him to us.

There was global recession in 2007-2009, one man came, saved us from the crisis. Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria, increased salaries, reduce pump price. I don’t know how he did it when he was sick, and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is Umaru Musa Yar’adua.
Take the right principles and everything will be right.
Nobody hates Buhari they hate his inaction. Thanks for declaring people eyes and ears.
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by Grayxme: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Gullible Saraki was in his mind thinking he would win the presidential primary...what a joker.
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm the guy with @ 93miles moniker.

Can u remember wen I told u dat I will create a thread on how looting can cause recession?

And a guy came on that thread and told u if u really want to know how looting can cause recession.. U should open a thread that he is going to educate u on dat.

And u ignored the guy and keep on tellin me dat u are waiting for me to create d thread and educate u.

Remember ? Then I told u that my fingers hurting so I can't create d thread at d moment U were given an opportunity to learn but u declined..

How are u& how's ur fingers? If d person who offered to "educate" me wanted 2 educate me did it require me opening a thread 4 him? Opening a thread wasn't my idea. It was his. So if he had information on d subject as u want me 2 believe, then he should have opened d thread himself, populated it what he felt were d factors responsible 4 recession & then invited me 2 thread to partake in d knowledge he was sharing. I still remember that d gentleman made some suppositions & I told him they had some merit but were inadequate as far as d discussion was concerned. I also asked him to put those suppositions in international & historical contexts which he couldn't do and we left it at that. I also remember that u also promised to open a thread on this looting/recession thing when ur fingers heal but u haven't fulfilled ur promise

"And I can remember someone here opted to educate u on how looting can cause recession but u declined..."

Based on ur quote here, there was no where I told d guy not 2 "educate" me.
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by milemimi93(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
lexy2014:

How are u& how's ur fingers? If d person who offered to "educate" me wanted 2 educate me did it require me opening a thread 4 him? Opening a thread wasn't my idea. It was his. So if he had information on d subject as u want me 2 believe, then he should have opened d thread himself, populated it what he felt were d factors responsible 4 recession & then invited me 2 thread to partake in d knowledge he was sharing. I still remember that d gentleman made some suppositions & I told him they had some merit but were inadequate. I also asked him to put those suppositions in international & historical contexts which he couldn't do and we left it at that. I also remember that u also promised to open a thread on this looting/recession thing when ur fingers heal but u haven't fulfilled ur promise

"And I can remember someone here opted to educate u on how looting can cause recession but u declined..."

Based on ur quote here, there was no where I told d guy not 2 "educate" me.

My fingers are great.. Thanks.

I couldn't see the need to create the thread anymore. Because along the line, I later saw u as a troll and not someone who wants to learn..

Believe it or not, whatever happend in 2015/2016 in Nigeria's economy was has the result of the messed GEJ did which looting was the major factor..
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
milemimi93:

My fingers are great.. Thanks.

I couldn't see the need to create the thread anymore. Because along the line, I later saw u as a troll and not someone who wants to learn..

Believe it or not, whatever happend in 2015/2016 in Nigeria's economy was has the result of the messed GEJ did which looting was the major factor..

u cannot hold unto info or what u no and then accuse me of not wanting 2 learn. What exactly did u teach that I rejected? Am yet 2c what u taught. A teacher doesn't drop a line of info or a topic and walk out of d class. He or she takes time sometimes, an hour or two explaining that sentence or topic. Providing facts, data, examples to validate that one sentence. Isn't that how u were taught in school?

U made a claim. Its not enough 2do that. U should b able 2do better than that by supporting what u say with facts. If u can't prove something don't say it. Its only when u rely on sentiments or faith that u will expect that u can say whatever u want and everyone will believe u without question.

Ur opinion is that Jonathans "mismanagement" of d economy caused recession isn't valid until u are able to provide facts supporting ur claims. That's what science is all about. Its in religion people say things & u are expected 2 believe without question. Sorry bro, I just don't accept info 4d sake of it.

U are looking @ 2 variables, looting & recession. Looting is d independent variable & recession d dependent variable. That means 4 recession to happen, there must b looting. Ur job is to prove how d independent makes possible d dependent. Its as simple as that. Its not about calling me a troll or whatever. Its about putting simple scientific principles to work.
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by GetCofOProperty: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
APC and PDP will slog it out come 2019... Saraki would think he still has that much of an influence.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In With Rest of Mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by winningwinner(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
greatman247:

Talk your own, trash can. Tell your hero Atiku to visit USA to go clear his name. PDP just dug their grave by fielding a man with already dented image where the likes of Tanbuwa, Makarfi, and Dankwabo would have been the perfect candidate to give Buhari run for his money... But PDP went for highest bidder. Sorry I won't vote PDP again as planned and if Atiku did not visit USA now to clear his name now he will forever loose my respect

Tell your president to show his certificate! Tell him also to be a nationalist. He is highly lopsided. How can he preach free and fair election, come 2019, but with a northerner and close relation as the INEC chairman?
If given the chance, he will remove Osinbajo and replaced him with his relation as VP.
If Atiku is corrupt, Buhari is much more corrupt. Check all his cabinet members, you'll always see reason to condemn him. He is not clean at all!
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by greatman247(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
winningwinner:

Tell your president to show his certificate! Tell him also to be a nationalist. He is highly lopsided. How can he preach free and fair election, come 2019, but with a northerner and close relation as the INEC chairman?
If given the chance, he will remove Osinbajo and replaced him with his relation as VP.
If Atiku is corrupt, Buhari is much more corrupt. Check all his cabinet members, you'll always see reason to condemn him. He is not clean at all!

You don't need to tell me to check his cabinet to get a reason to condemn. Nigerians are never satisfied. No matter who rules them, they must complain, no matter how good or bad the person may be. Even if God comes down to Nigeria to rule over us, Nigerians must complain. No matter who rules us I say. Nigerians complain and condemn GEJ, I'm sure you do too. SO what makes you feel if Atiku comes into the picture, in less then 2 years you and others won't still complain. As good as Ambode tried for Lagos, I'm surprised some persons still complained and condemned him. And by the way, whether the election is free and fair or not, Atiku cannot win Buhari, stop dreaming. In 2019, I will come back to remind you of what i have said today.
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by winningwinner(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2018
greatman247:

You don't need to tell me to check his cabinet to get a reason to condemn. Nigerians are never satisfied. No matter who rules them, they must complain, no matter how good or bad the person may be. Even if God comes down to Nigeria to rule over us, Nigerians must complain. No matter who rules us I say. Nigerians complain and condemn GEJ, I'm sure you do too. SO what makes you feel if Atiku comes into the picture, in less then 2 years you and others won't still complain. As good as Ambode tried for Lagos, I'm surprised some persons still complained and condemned him. And by the way, whether the election is free and fair or not, Atiku cannot win Buhari, stop dreaming. In 2019, I will come back to remind you of what i have said today.

Hmmm, your Buhari can only win this election in your dream. Watch and see. God is ruling over us, do not forget. He is in charge of our daily affairs, except that you don't know that or you're an atheist.
Buhari launched operation Python dance in the southeast to kill armless citizens but can never do such to decimate book haram and militant Fulani herdsmen. Supporting someone like him makes you a slowpoke. Stop supporting death, this government is death!
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by greatman247(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
winningwinner:

Hmmm, your Buhari can only win this election in your dream. Watch and see. God is ruling over us, do not forget. He is in charge of our daily affairs, except that you don't know that or you're an atheist.
Buhari launched operation Python dance in the southeast to kill armless citizens but can never do such to decimate book haram and militant Fulani herdsmen. Supporting someone like him makes you a slowpoke. Stop supporting death, this government is death!

Not here in support of Buhari, just letting you know you don't speak ill of your elder, he is still your president and your eldere no matter how you or anyone might see it, and also I'm here to tell you a fact.

Atiku will only win in your dreams cos despite all, Buhari still possesses more popularity than him (Atiku) and he has integrity more than Atiku and He has the people from the North to bank on too. They love him in the North than Atiku, go to the North don't just stay online and depend on all the rubbish going on social media. He only needs maybe 2 states in East, and the majority of the states in West will vote APC no doubt, even though not all, but I can guarantee you majority will vote for APC. And majority may not vote for APC in the North but for Buhari. Atiku using Igbo man does not imply he will win. Some Igbo may not vote, remember IPOB leaders call the shots in the East, they might direct their members not to turn up. Also, APGA will split PDP votes in the east, especially in Anambra thereby causing problems for Atiku, and some few others will vote APC. And go to the North, its majority for APC despite all. North consist of 19 states remember and almost all of the states scream SAI Baba, Sai Buhari, Majority of this states root for him.

GEJ tried it and failed in the North. No matter what you say about Buhari he has the North covered and the North does not want to hear rubbish talk about him, no matter what is said online, they still love Buhari. The other day I went to the North, do you know as bad as people from all over Nigeria portray Abacha as an evil man, some offices still hung his pictures as if he was the country President, I was amazed. They love who they want and nothing anybody can say to change their mind against their hero. The same thing with Buhari, they just love him. He used the lopsided that you talked about to earn their love. He did that by taking every viable institution to North. Giving North enormous power. This OBJ and GEJ failed to do. OBJ ruled the country for 8 years and never deem it fit to bring most development to his own people in the west. Most little development you see in Abeokuta is by the current governor and some by Oshoba. Gbenga Daniels of PDP did not do anything or much. GEJ also was scared of what the people might say, thereby didn't concentrate much in Bayelsa state and Niger-Delta as a whole. I love him, but he failed in that area. But Buhari never cared about what people might say, he just took most institutions to the North and development too and gave his people so much power and position. And you want North to vote against such man that have benefited them? Other areas can Bleep him up NOT NORTH. IBB also did the same thing while in power, he took most Nigerian Institutions to North, he changed Nigeria capital to Abuja, now go to Abuja, it's developed more than any area in Nigeria.

The best time PDP would have successfully defeated Buhari was in 2015. If GEJ had stepped down for a Northerner but he refused. Not now that the people of the North have tested the man Buhari and he favored them more than any area in Nigeria. I am not saying 2019 will be devoid of election rigging. No, I am not saying that. But even without rigging, Atiku can never defeat Buhari in the North. All politicians that know what's up will know that North is the most powerful area in Nigeria when it comes to election because that region has 19 states, landmass and populations, once you can win in those 19 or lets say 16 or 17 out of 19 states in the north.. you just need a few more states to win such an election. Atiku concentrated more in East, which is just 5 states, tell me how will that make him win? 5 against 19? Most Easterners don't even see themselves as Nigeria (IPOB) some of them will still stick to their guns or their leaders might ask them to stay indoors as usual and they will not come out to vote and if that happens Atiku will be in soup, all he and his party will be screaming then will be APC rig the election.
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by winningwinner(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2018
greatman247:

Not here in support of Buhari, just letting you know you don't speak ill of your elder, he is still your president and your eldere no matter how you or anyone might see it, and also I'm here to tell you a fact.

Atiku will only win in your dreams cos despite all, Buhari still possesses more popularity than him (Atiku) and he has integrity more than Atiku and He has the people from the North to bank on too. They love him in the North than Atiku, go to the North don't just stay online and depend on all the rubbish going on social media. He only needs maybe 2 states in East, and the majority of the states in West will vote APC no doubt, even though not all, but I can guarantee you majority will vote for APC. And majority may not vote for APC in the North but for Buhari. Atiku using Igbo man does not imply he will win. Some Igbo may not vote, remember IPOB leaders call the shots in the East, they might direct their members not to turn up. Also, APGA will split PDP votes in the east, especially in Anambra thereby causing problems for Atiku, and some few others will vote APC. And go to the North, its majority for APC despite all. North consist of 19 states remember and almost all of the states scream SAI Baba, Sai Buhari, Majority of this states root for him.

GEJ tried it and failed in the North. No matter what you say about Buhari he has the North covered and the North does not want to hear rubbish talk about him, no matter what is said online, they still love Buhari. The other day I went to the North, do you know as bad as people from all over Nigeria portray Abacha as an evil man, some offices still hung his pictures as if he was the country President, I was amazed. They love who they want and nothing anybody can say to change their mind against their hero. The same thing with Buhari, they just love him. He used the lopsided that you talked about to earn their love. He did that by taking every viable institution to North. Giving North enormous power. This OBJ and GEJ failed to do. OBJ ruled the country for 8 years and never deem it fit to bring most development to his own people in the west. Most little development you see in Abeokuta is by the current governor and some by Oshoba. Gbenga Daniels of PDP did not do anything or much. GEJ also was scared of what the people might say, thereby didn't concentrate much in Bayelsa state and Niger-Delta as a whole. I love him, but he failed in that area. But Buhari never cared about what people might say, he just took most institutions to the North and development too and gave his people so much power and position. And you want North to vote against such man that have benefited them? Other areas can Bleep him up NOT NORTH. IBB also did the same thing while in power, he took most Nigerian Institutions to North, he changed Nigeria capital to Abuja, now go to Abuja, it's developed more than any area in Nigeria.

The best time PDP would have successfully defeated Buhari was in 2015. If GEJ had stepped down for a Northerner but he refused. Not now that the people of the North have tested the man Buhari and he favored them more than any area in Nigeria. I am not saying 2019 will be devoid of election rigging. No, I am not saying that. But even without rigging, Atiku can never defeat Buhari in the North. All politicians that know what's up will know that North is the most powerful area in Nigeria when it comes to election because that region has 19 states, landmass and populations, once you can win in those 19 or lets say 16 or 17 out of 19 states in the north.. you just need a few more states to win such an election. Atiku concentrated more in East, which is just 5 states, tell me how will that make him win? 5 against 19? Most Easterners don't even see themselves as Nigeria (IPOB) some of them will still stick to their guns or their leaders might ask them to stay indoors as usual and they will not come out to vote and if that happens Atiku will be in soup, all he and his party will be screaming then will be APC rig the election.

See who is speaking! So now you can respect elders and leaders, abi?
Well done, or are you also just arriving from Sudan yourself?
We were all here when because of Jonathan, you all poured invectives on your leaders and openly disgraced them. Have you repented?
To tell you the truth, the person occupying Aso Rock today is not a leader. Get that to thick skull!
Re: APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run by greatman247(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2018
winningwinner:

See who is speaking! So now you can respect elders and leaders, abi?
Well done, or are you also just arriving from Sudan yourself?
We were all here when because of Jonathan, you all poured invectives on your leaders and openly disgraced them. Have you repented?
To tell you the truth, the person occupying Aso Rock today is not a leader. Get that to thick skull!

Idiot, get off my mention and have something concrete to do with your life. Why just reacting to a long overdue write up now? I guess you've been dead for so long before? How come you are just resurrecting now? You are worst than that man occupying Aso Rock that you referred to as Jubril. You are cloned and dead long ago also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bullet Kills Young Nigerian Soldier (photos) / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) / Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.