Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

"You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex (1370 Views)

Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures / Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by praizblog: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Beautiful nollywood Actress Onyii alex was slammed by a fan for always posting her curvy body on ig.

Fans accuse the actress having an empty brain, however the actress deleted the comments before many people get hold of it. See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/you-dont-have-anything-upstairs-fan-slams-actress-onyii-alex/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by praizblog: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more sexy photos of actress Onyii Alex that has got people talking >>> HERE

more

Re: "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by HungerBAD: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2018
I don't know if she lacks brain.

But Hungerbad knows a good thing if he sees one. I am Hungerbad and I approve the pictures of her in a SUPER tee shirt.

Life is not about Politics Biko. I am on vacation here.

7 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by Smellymouth: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Mama_ dordor, wetin? She faack your husband?

Re: "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by sladimeji(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2018
People are just rude...are you her? Is she you?? Live you life...let her live her own
Re: "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2018
She get shape
Re: "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by Simbaz(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018
grin I love her fresh body, cool I will gladly get pregnant

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense to buy
Re: "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by J2381: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Not everybody is suppose to have a full brain. I bet those people selling tomatoes in Mile 12 market have empty brains when it comes to academics and the likes, but when it comes to selling their tomatoes, they're more intelligent than Wole Soyinka.

So, this babe have her own area where she's a genius, let's let her be and let her flaunt it for those who are interested.
Re: "You Don't Have Anything Upstairs" Fan Slams Actress, Onyii Alex by Josh44s(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Simbaz:
grin I love her fresh body, cool I will gladly get pregnant

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense to buy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Holding "Get Pregnant In 90 Days" Church Program In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Amber Rose Risks Wardrobe Malfunction In Risqué Coat / Curvy Actress, Anita Joeph Bags An Endrosement Deal With Grerivian Cosmetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.