Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. (5081 Views)

BVAS: Saturday’s Gov Polls Might Be Postponed Over LP, PDP Court Order / Atiku’s Camp Kicks As APC Wants General Elections Postponed By Four Weeks / Video Of Buhari Fuming in Anger In 2015 After Elections Were Postponed By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Low IQ will not kill you , all the explanations and you don't still understand , you clearly have aspegers syndrome
Going by your own senseless judgement...... Why not accept that my "prophecy" that was made in October, 20018 just came to past..

Can you now call me a prophet instead of wailing like an hungry parrot?
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by SalamRushdie: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Goinf by your own senseless judgement...... Why not accept that my "prophecy" that was made in October, 20018 just came to past..

Can you now call me a prophet instead of wailing like an hungry parrot?

you a 30k e-rat prophet ? are you okay ? BMC suspended you for 1 week for poor performance and you were begging

6 Likes

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you a 30k e-rat prophet ? are you okay ? BMC suspended you for 1 week for poor performance and you were begging
Well,God or whatever you serve will punish your life if you lied against me.. Amen!
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by SalamRushdie: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Well,God or whatever you serve will punish your life if you lied against me.. Amen!

God cannot punish me because of a heartless satanic person ... Are you not being paid to be here ? where have you been for 1 week?

1 Like

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

What do you mean?.. I used 23rd to show the exact date.... Is it not the exact date the election was postpone to? What else so you want?.... Can I also claim being a prophet with this? Hahahaha

That's why the country is what it is. People who lack OBJECTIVITY always inclined to SUPERSTITIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

God cannot punish me because of a heartless satanic person ... Are you not being paid to be here ? where have you been for 1 week?
You lied but can't say a simple Amen... Lol
If I am being paid, I would have been coming here all day like my life depends on it just the way you do.

Unlike you, I have life outside Nairaland.. But you spend all your life here. Morning, afternoon and night, you are always here.. I wonder what you now look like with no good food and adequate sleep and rest just because of your lord Atiku. Your job has been postponed for another 7 days... Sorry for you.

I never knew you were monitoring me upandan.. I have have really tormented your life for this.. No rest for the wicked like you.. Wailing hypocritical and lying zombie

2 Likes

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
fajul:
When you make a post, the title is used to create a link to the post.
When you posted, the 23rd was used to create the link to your post.
What Naijapips04 was saying is that, the 23 in your link cannot be changed again even when you change the 23rd of the title, that of the link will not change, hence he was asking you to change the title for him to see how your link will change.
This takes a programmer or webmaster to understand but I have explained to you in simple terms

Edited#
Both the Title and the Links can be edited, just try checking the link of your old post and then edit it.
The change it again and you will see that it changes.
Good..i am glad that you have accepted the truth just like some others who are wise and intelligent. Next time, you experiment before arguing with people..

But the slow ones like SalamRushdie with low IQ can't still get it.. Maybe you can help knock it into his skull.
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by SalamRushdie: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Good..i am glad that you have accepted the truth just like some others who are wise and intelligent. Next time, you experiment before arguing with people..

But the slow ones like SalamRushdie with low IQ can't still get it.. Maybe you can help knock it into his skull.

I have checked it you are right but it don't mean you have been cured of low IQ ooo

2 Likes

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have checked it you are right but it don't mean you have been cured of low IQ ooo
Shame on you.. I just schooled you like I always do and you also accepted that you have a very low IQ... Next time you look before you leap... Wailing zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by SalamRushdie: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Shame on you.. I just schooled you like I always do and you also accepted that you have a very low IQ... Next time you look before you leap... Wailing zombie

I have scored the IQ of genius consistently since I was 8 years old , you don't even know what genius realm of thinking is so keep quiet you baby E rat
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
OP has proven a point.
OP is correct. We should just agree and not argue unnecessarily.

It is possible the other thread claiming correct prophecy is correct . It is also possible it was edited after the INEC postponement was announced.

With what the OP has clearly shown, we can't but doubt the authenticity of the other post claiming accurate prophecy.
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by Sieger: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Note:..I am experimenting with this thread's topic.... Lol
2019 general election will be postponed to the 23rd of February... Bookmark this page..If you know you know. Lol

You people joke too much.. Lol
Well, be it now or next week, Nigerians are resilient, we don't give up until the will of God over this Country is established.
Let's keep praying and working towards a better Nigeria.
God bless, Fct, God bless, Nigeria.
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
You just missed an opportunity to learn something from the guy
Google permalink

livelymatilda22:

Who is this one? Can't you see that I just changed it to 23rd?what else do you need?
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by lapazi(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
I think the Mods were hasty to push that post to the front page.

Op here has clearly proven her point and hence this post also deserves to be on the front page.

@lalasticlala please do the needful

Weldone Op
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by HappyPagan: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have scored the IQ of genius consistently since I was 8 years old , you don't even know what genius realm of thinking is so keep quiet you baby E rat
SalamanRushlie
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Google permalink

I have schooled him and others and they have accepted that I am right... So what is your problem?
Go through the thread and stop typing what you don't know.... Mr permalink

1 Like

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
lapazi:
I think the Mods were hasty to push that post to the front page.

Op here has clearly proven her point and hence this post also deserves to be on the front page.

@lalasticlala please do the needful

Weldone Op
You welcome, I wonder how many of them would have been scammed by the so called "prophet" ,just by pulling trick on them.. Lol
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by lapazi(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Google permalink

Going by your “permalink” theory, does it mean that since this post permlink reads “23rd” and was posted in October 2018 a more accurate prophecy?
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
My concern is learning not the Prophesy ... The other guy was arguing something he believed and understands , this other guy should have followed his instruction and done what he asked him or her to do ...then show the results as screenshot ...the other guy would have had his opportunity to explain what he actually meant and then everybody learns

lapazi:

Going by your “permalink” theory, does it mean that since this post permlink reads “23rd” and was posted in October 2018 a more accurate prophecy?
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by MisterKay321(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
My concern is learning not the Prophesy ... The other guy was arguing something he believed and understands , this other guy should have followed his instruction and done what he asked him or her to do ...then show the results as screenshot ...the other guy would have had his opportunity to explain what he actually meant and then everybody learns
I wish the op would post screenshots to support his argument.
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
MisterKay321:

I wish the op would post screenshots to support his argument.
You people should learn to apply sense now..... If actually I can't change it from 23 of February,why are you guys not seeing that my prediction is 100% correct far more than the other guy..

Why are you guys not praising and calling me a "Prophet" me since you people believe I can't changed it?

Funny people

Cc. Nodogragra4me lapazi
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by MisterKay321(m): 2:44am On Feb 18, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You people should learn to apply sense now..... If actually I can't change it from 23 of February,why are you guys not seeing that my prediction is 100% correct far more than the other guy..

Why are you guys not praising and calling me a "Prophet" me since you people believe I can't changed it?

Funny people

Cc. Nodogragra4me lapazi
I'm not here to cast aspersion on your prophetic prowess. Posting screenshots of the alterations will go a long way in boosting your prophetic sagacity, especially among your staunch critics.
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by Modphase: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2019
You are shameless and worthless at the same time. What a despicable pig.

SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2019
MisterKay321:
I'm not here to cast aspersion on your prophetic prowess. Posting screenshots of the alterations will go a long way in boosting your prophetic sagacity, especially among your staunch critics.
What screen shot are you even talking about? Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Kindly read up if you don't and stop disgracing yourself here..
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by livelymatilda22: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Modphase:
You are shameless and worthless at the same time. What a despicable pig.

SalamRushdie is a well know hopeless, lying and hypocritical wailing zombies.. He lies and supports corrupt people from morning till night. He can't find sleep due to his wickedness. How do you expect him to reason well with his very low IQ.
He shamelessly admitted he was wrong, but that didn't stop him still taking nonsense
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by lapazi(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
MisterKay321:

is this issue still ongoing, lol guys give a rest already cool
Re: Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. by tk4rd: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
naijapips04:

i captured it at 23rd. change 23rd to something else like 24th then i can believe you.
Bro, this very thread was created on 9th October 2018., but it had a totally different topic back then..
The OP just changed it to this present topic very recently...
Can you please guess the original topic from which the OP changed to this one??
At least, we can use your methods to know the original topic of the other prophetic thread that made front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG will give states with workable water master plans N3bn annually –Minister / Ken Saro Wiwa And The Forgiving Igbo Spirit (the Untold Story) / Stolen Mandate: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sultan Of Sokoto "If You Go To Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.