Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

UTA Has Signed Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UTA Has Signed Genevieve Nnaji (538 Views)

Why I Refused To Join Hollywood – Genevieve Nnaji / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UTA Has Signed Genevieve Nnaji by johntraffic: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2018
United Talent Agency,a Hollywood talent agency which is well known to harness potential in news,television, theatre, film,e.t.c has signed Nollywood star,Genevieve Nnaji. And this is after Netflix bought her film 'Lionheart' recently. Nnaji also co-wrote and stars in the comedy that follows Adaeze who, in an effort to prove her worth in a male in a male-dominated industry, steps up to the run the family business when her father, Chief Ernest Obiagu is forced to take a step back. Tasked to run the company with her uncle Godswill, it is discovered that the family business is in dire financial straits and both Adaeze and Godswill try to save the company in their own way to crazy and often hilarious results.
UTA will work with Genevieve and define African cross multiple disciplines, including news,television, theatre, digital, and film. Congratulations, queen!

Re: UTA Has Signed Genevieve Nnaji by johntraffic: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: How I Attacked 3 Robbers – Facebook User / Beyoncé Appears Best As Toni Braxton, For Halloween / Diva Me Now Open In Lekki Lagos,check Out Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.