Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) (35633 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS Sitting (Live Updates) / Defection Looms As Imo Assembly Resumes Today / DSS Clears 21 Nominees As National Assembly Resumes Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Kronor(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Welcome and continue yr wuruwuru

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Dex4(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
As highly anticipated, no action after PDP convention, you guys should not fall my hand today o.

Where's Dino!!! Another shirt tearing day loading.... Lol!

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by olametrix(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Watching in 10D
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ategberoson:
if obj was the president, saraki wouldn't have last a year there but buhari incompetencies even appeared in politics

A president that don't have the control of his party is that one a president. his cluelessness is boring the country already
lol a big fat lie. you don't even know omo baba oloye.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by candygist: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
psucc:

Words of comfort! If only you read through what you replied. Buhari is the sole candidate in a party of 20m members and adopting a direct Primary where all members were supposed to vote, yet he lost a whopping 6m votes.

Not everyone will come out to vote . Did you make 100% in any of your exams ?
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by MrSly(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
jayson87:
He is still a don. Thru it all. Buhari i thought he would have gotten 20million votes from the number of registered members available in AP, he could only muster 14million. That to me is the true dunce. An election only him is the sole aspirant, yet some persons refused voting him. Thats how you know a true dunce
How many supporters does APC have, how many of them made it to the primaries. I wonder where that 14mil vote came from and where they stayed for for voting. APC the toddlers thinks everyone has fish brain like them. That was why they had the courage to tell the world such a lie. History is what we say it is.

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by ruthkufe: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by franudi: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
It is good.
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Deltayankeeboi: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked why is saraki's seat above all others.
We wee not take it!!, we must impeach saraki today. saraki must vacate his position. cheesy

Please who am I? cheesy
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Antipob777(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
All I know is that saraki must be impeached today.

I hate saraki the way I hate Igbos and igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Bedlecturer(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
oderemo:

the only thing missing is the KEY to make him a DONKEY

The DON used that KEY earlier when he was in the terrible party (APC) he realised that he was being used like how the masters of the donkeys have been parading themselves in the autocratic party.
Now, he want to remain the DON that's why he has removed that KEY.
That KEY is with the goons in the APC now.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Bizibi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Antipob777:

go and hug seun.....

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Eserise1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
If i may say,seems pdp are the ones oppressing Apc smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Ubongdemaga: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
So where is Adam Oshomole as Saraki (minority) presides over manurity APC

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Ategberoson(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol a big fat lie. you don't even know omo baba oloye.

omo baby oloye would be crushed by obj within 6months if he happened to be president. what takes OBJ to buy his loyalty away from him is just a logical inference you can't fathom

like buhari,like gej
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ategberoson:

omo baby oloye would be crushed by obj within 6months if he happened to be president. what takes OBJ to buy his loyalty away from him is just a logical inference you can't fathom

like buhari,like gej
A big fat lie here, omo babaoloye is much smarter in his game. i just love the way he applied wisdom in his game of politics.
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Eagle75: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
tsinepa:

Sir i need phone too and i am in ibadan
Thanks

Bad Belle! you just wan spoil market for somebody.
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by colossus91(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
badjack:
Saraki the loser PDP the failed party. Buhari our hero. APC..... Progress.
speak.for your family and friends
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by eneyoduke(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
No fight yet??
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by AdonaiAluminium: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Have APC/Oshiomhole removed Saraki and Dogara after all their gra gra ?

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Smarkie: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
waiting to see what apc the evil party has up sleeves
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Someone should put all the Apc members and supporters into a room with the handful of pdp supporters and let them beat each other to death so that we can remove all the toxicity from the nigeria politics.....Choi

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Nellybank(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kiki. U mean it will be effectively used today?
demolinka:
I pity the innocent chairs in the house today
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Celebrating Saraki in itself is foolishness. I pray we rise up one day to see through our follies collectively, because soo many of us are still caught up in the needless euphoria of celebrating our oppressors and deceivers.
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Flakky26(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
Antipob777:

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by poiZon: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
ojuoluwani:
All I know is anybody some certain people from certain region supports always end up a looooser if u know u know.
so those people in that region supported who btw 1999 till 2011?
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by tsinepa: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Eagle75:

Bad Belle! you just wan spoil market for somebody.

lol
Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by ihatecorruption: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
The most corrupted man in Africa

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Henjor48(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Flakky26:
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]

DREAMER, WAKE UP!

Re: National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) by Ayobami7(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP / FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.