Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media (2311 Views)

Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) / Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo / Temitope Solaja Buys New Acura Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media by LifestyleTonite: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Nollywood actresses, Nkechi Blessing and Temitope Solaja are currently getting their heads knocked against each other by someone selling gossips.

Even with the news appearing to be as it is explained above, more revelations prove it is actually a stunt to get one of the actresses some attention on a popular Instagram blog.

Temitope Solaja had taken to social media to share screenshots of a chat she had with a gossip seller. In the chat, she was told that her fellow actress Nkechi Blessing has been spreading hate words about her.

The gossip seller also accused Nkechi Blessing of saying awful words about Mercy Aigbe, Bimbo Ogunnowo and Bobrisky.

See screenshot below.

Reacting to the call out from Solaja that she was hating on her, Nkechi Blessing labeled it as an attempt to trend on social media.

''Some people really needs the fear of God��..Won’t say more than this!!! I have Faced more Wars Secretly in that industry,But I choose to pray over it and let it slide…I will leave dis also in GOD’s hands

I got Same message Tope,But I chatted you instead cus I THOUGHT we were friends I immediately blocked the SNITCH..But u decided to cease this opportunity to TREND and paint me BAD…It is well.''

If the whole beef was really an attempt to get one or both actresses trending, then they really got their aim because their news is now everywhere.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/nkechi-blessing-temitope-solaja-beef/

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media by Meta4element(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media by itspzpics(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media by neolboy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Happy beefing
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media by Tamarapetty(f): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ok.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media by Kingosytex(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
you two should 4get the beef
its time to atikulate

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Signs First Artiste Nuno To Penthauz Record Label / Singer Benson’s Pants Gets Torn While Trying To Show Splitting Skills (VIDEO) / Pictures From Comedian Chuks De General Traditional And White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.