Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here (8811 Views)

Where Are The Minecraft Players / To All Minecraft Players / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by TheOdd1sOut: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
lilkech:

kill skeletons and keep their bones. Use it to craft bonemeal. It’s like fertilizer for growing stuff.

To plant trees just stick it in dirt. a block of dirt can grow a tree.

To plant regular crops place dirt 2 blocks away from a stagnant water source and till it with a hoe. Then plant seeds.

That’s my portal to the nether. I have 3 portals overall because I’m trying to find my worlds stronghold.
nice

So you have an Xbox live account?

I'd like to add you to my friends list

Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by TheOdd1sOut: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
That's the sky chunk challenge
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by TheOdd1sOut: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
My username is steve
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
This game seems cool. How can I get started
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hm...
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by Victor8st: 12:29pm On May 18, 2020
Oh yeah, I'm playing the Minecraft for 6 years and I still cannot stop doing it. No Call of duty or Dota can be compared with the Minecraft. And the most important thing is that in Minecraft is playing all the world independently of the age. Really nice game. Me and my two friends are streaming every day for 6 hours and the most important thing for us is to find a good hosting server. Usually, the Wombat Servers are helping us because the servers are verified and we can choose any server we want. It is important to choose a good server for finding good players.
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by DriggityDre: 5:47pm On May 18, 2020
Victor8st:
Oh yeah, I'm playing the Minecraft for 6 years and I still cannot stop doing it. No Call of duty or Dota can be compared with the Minecraft. And the most important thing is that in Minecraft is playing all the world independently of the age.
Mad o.
How far have you gone? What are your greatest feats?
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by DriggityDre: 7:54pm On May 18, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
My username is steve
Mad o.
Are you still playing this stuff?
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by FreezyDan: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
my GT is FreezyDan am a expert in Minecraft
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by FreezyDan: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
can I get anyone gamertag let's play online someday

1 Like

Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by Hotspotbro(m): 3:57am On Jun 09, 2021
FreezyDan:
dankZombie
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by Wildlifecalling(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2021
FreezyDan:

Shirozer0
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by charlie34: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2022
As for Vanilla-MC, it focuses on community interaction and features. You can engage in trade with other nations and participate in politics. If you have kids, you should consider playing on a server that caters to children. If you want to get more details about immortal servers, you may visit on immortal.com.
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by tammy54: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Extreme Craft. This server offers a lot of game modes, including survival, hunger games, factions, skygrid, eggwars, and skyblock. In addition, this server allows you to create shops and trade with other players. You are curious to know more about immortal servers, go here.
Re: Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here by tammy54: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2022
There are hundreds of players residing in the Japanese high school. And if you're not an avid role-player, you can take on the role of a high school teacher. Learn more about immortal servers visit on Immortal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ea Sport Fc 24 Ppsspp Fifa 24- Iso Free Download Offline Mode / I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread / Gameloop Official 3.2: Best Emulator Tencent PC Beta 7.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.