Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Gaming Podcast (in Pidgin): Pixels & Controllers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Podcast (in Pidgin): Pixels & Controllers (838 Views)

Uk Used Ps3 Controllers / My Weekly Gaming Podcast / Fifa 20 And Ps4 Controllers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Podcast (in Pidgin): Pixels & Controllers by opsy2: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I co-host a podcast (https://soundcloud.com/user-441615796) where we talk about pop-culture-Games, Movies, etc. But with a heavy preference for gaming. At the moment we talk about games we have played, that we are playing as well as games that we are looking forward to, what's happening in Gaming, different studios, where we think the industry is moving and a host of other topics.

The podcast is called Pixels & Controllers

This is done in pidgin english as its really casual and easy for the audience to enjoy.

The plan is to visit different game studios as things progress and have interviews with game developers, designers, directors, etc.

A major objective is to also to use the platform (podcast) to help create and put the continent-Africa on the roadmap in the videogame industry, particularly in the West. The continent as a whole continent is largely omitted in such conversations or plans.

Please listen: https://soundcloud.com/user-441615796

Give feedback (please be kind), like or share. Thank you!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Chess Blitz Tournament Holding At Enugu Today!! / Pc Gamer In Ilorin / Want To Swap My Mint Condition Xbox One With 3 Games For a Nintendo Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.