Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Want My Gender Back - The BIG DECEPTION Called Transgenderism - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Want My Gender Back - The BIG DECEPTION Called Transgenderism (832 Views)

My Cousin see me as an inferior because of my gender / Devil Worshiping Freemason Sodomites Changing The Gender Of Babies Exposed / The Six Stages Of Social Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Gender Back - The BIG DECEPTION Called Transgenderism by HallaDaTruth: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2018
The LGBT community keeps living in a big fantasy about who they are even though they do not want to admit it . Guys like bobrisky , denrele etc are aware they are living a BIG LIE and forums and blogs are promoting it without realizing that they are promoting something evil .

Here are a group of transgenders who regret taking such a wrong decision about their lives and how they are living with the consequences :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pxxBQm114k
Re: I Want My Gender Back - The BIG DECEPTION Called Transgenderism by jared007: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2018
The homos and the effeminate shall have their place at the Lake of fire. They claim all sins are the same by trying to force us to accept them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want My Gender Back - The BIG DECEPTION Called Transgenderism by HallaDaTruth: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
jared007:
The homos and the effeminate shall have their place at the Lake of fire. They claim all sins are the same by trying to force us to accept them.
You are 100% Right my brother
Re: I Want My Gender Back - The BIG DECEPTION Called Transgenderism by pansophist(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
They can't even accept themselves yet, they expect others to accept them. The irony

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Biography, Oba Enitan Adeyeye And Net Worth / Trending Nigeria National Anthem In Yoruba Language (Video) / Is This Love,then What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.