Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Do I Need A Lawyer To Register My Company With CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Need A Lawyer To Register My Company With CAC (469 Views)

How Can I Register My Bike With Jumia / Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court / How Can I Register My Ngo In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Lawyer To Register My Company With CAC by SageTravels: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2018
I want to register a company and I saw a report online saying there is no need for a lawyer before registering a company.

mod pls help. Seun mynd44
Re: Do I Need A Lawyer To Register My Company With CAC by ehinmowo: 4:22am On Oct 10, 2018
You don't need a lawyer to register a company. You will only need one if you are very busy and cannot go through the processes yourself.
Re: Do I Need A Lawyer To Register My Company With CAC by Teezzbond: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
You don't need a lawyer if you're one of the proprietors or directors as the case maybe. However, in order not to run into complications with the registration, you're can have a lawyer do it for you and in no time too.
I'm a lawyer and I've seen people get stuck and still come to me eventually.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

I Suspect That Clone2020 Has An Alternative Nairaland Moniker / / Make Money Into Your Bank Account Working For People Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.