Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? (1799 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by MarvellWorld: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Please I don't intend to bug anyone with my story but I decided to post it because I know help can come from just anywhere.
I finished secondary school in year 2000 and I made my grades. I got admission into a newly opened private university same year but to be honest, I didn't take school seriously anymore because I just believed in hustling. My parents felt bad about it and they decided to send me overseas.
While I was oversea I dropped out of school I focused more on working. That was were I found my true passion for sales and marketing. I was doing quite well in my job and I worked for years.
However things began to change when my dad fell really ill and I had to come back to Nigeria as the first son to give all the support necessary. While I got back, my dad wasn't happy in his condition that I still refused to get a degree and for that no to become an issue threw price away and gained admission into a private university in Nigeria to study law.
I fell in love with the course and struggled all the way to the end and graduated with a 2:2 (Second class lower).
Where I had more problems was when my dads illness got really bad and we had to organize for him to go for treatment in India. That affected our finances really bad that I wasn't able to pay my final year school fees, but I was only given grace to write the exams because I definitely can't do my clearance with paying up.
Since then situation has been terrible to the point that I wasn't able to collect my statement of result and certificate, and I also wasn't able to go to law school.
I had to start looking for ways to find any job I could just do raise some money to pay my outstanding fees which is close to a million so that I do my clearance and go to law school, but it hasn't been easy at all.
Then a friend to me he has an uncle in Ghana who has a hotel I can help manage over there. I went to Ghana and as usual things are not always the way some people will tell you to look rosy. It was all a mess and here I am stranded in Ghana for no reason.

So my reason for posting here is to seek for any help possible with any form of job that can keep me going.
Any job that at least can offer me just accommodation so I have were to lay my head as I come back to Nigeria and then focus on the job so I can raise money to pursue my law career.
Please I believe there is someone here that might know someone that can offer me something to do and start life again.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Please don't not mind any typo error I must have made as I really can't go through everything I have written now being that am a little emotional and down as I type.

Thank you and God bless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by hbkrajan(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
MarvellWorld:
Please I don't intend to bug anyone with my story but I decided to post it because I know help can come from just anywhere.
I finished secondary school in year 2000 and I made my grades. I got admission into a newly opened private university same year but to be honest, I didn't take school seriously anymore because I just believed in hustling. My parents felt bad about it and they decided to send me overseas.
While I was oversea I dropped out of school I focused more on working. That was were I found my true passion for sales and marketing. I was doing quite well in my job and I worked for years.
However things began to change when my dad fell really ill and I had to come back to Nigeria as the first son to give all the support necessary. While I got back, my dad wasn't happy in his condition that I still refused to get a degree and for that no to become an issue threw price away and gained admission into a private university in Nigeria to study law.
I fell in love with the course and struggled all the way to the end and graduated with a 2:2 (Second class lower).
Where I had more problems was when my dads illness got really bad and we had to organize for him to go for treatment in India. That affected our finances really bad that I wasn't able to pay my final year school fees, but I was only given grace to write the exams because I definitely can't do my clearance with paying up.
Since then situation has been terrible to the point that I wasn't able to collect my statement of result and certificate, and I also wasn't able to go to law school.
I had to start looking for ways to find any job I could just do raise some money to pay my outstanding fees which is close to a million so that I do my clearance and go to law school, but it hasn't been easy at all.
Then a friend to me he has an uncle in Ghana who has a hotel I can help manage over there. I went to Ghana and as usual things are not always the way some people will tell you to look rosy. It was all a mess and here I am stranded in Ghana for no reason.

So my reason for posting here is to seek for any help possible with any form of job that can keep me going.
Any job that at least can offer me just accommodation so I have were to lay my head as I come back to Nigeria and then focus on the job so I can raise money to pursue my law career.
Please I believe there is someone here that might know someone that can offer me something to do and start life again.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Please don't not mind any typo error I must have made as I really can't go through everything I have written now being that am a little emotional and down as I type.

looking for job? here is 101 list of IT companies for your job change
https://inchennais.com/it-companies-in-chennai/
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by AgentGoat: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Which pikin you be self?

Your Father was ready to sponsor your education in nigeria. You carry play for head. The old man carry you go abroad the same thing. Look at where you end up now? Look at your life. The opportunity many of use here doesn't have. *spite*.

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by catwalq(f): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
To the poster above me,never kick a man when he's down. Not everyone is OK with formal education. If you don't have anything nice to say,say nothing and If you can't help him,just move along..
To the poster,i might not be able to help but you will always be in my prayers. May God help you find your feet.

19 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by ikennamadu1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
AgentGoat:
Which pikin you be self?

Your Father was ready to sponsor your education in nigeria. You carry play for head. The old man carry you go abroad the same thing. Look at where you end up now? Look at your life. The opportunity many of use here doesn't have. *spite*.

why you no go be goat.... when u dey reason like goat

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by AgentGoat: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
catwalq:
To the poster above me,never kick a man when he's down. Not everyone is OK with formal education. If you don't have anything nice to say,say nothing and If you can't help him,just move along..
To the poster,i might not be able to help but you will always be in my prayers. May God help you find your feet.

What is they are not OK with formal education. Most of those guys that joke with their education are brilliant academically. I know couple of guys like op and today they are in similar situation like op. What stop him graduating and chasing whatever dream he has. And the certificate will serves as a backup incase things went south. See him today. I know one like that. I don't want to mention name. His father spent millions for him in private universities all over nigeria. He won't attend classes. Misbehaving up and down. Today, his father is retired no money again. Both his parents. The useless boy can not provide for himself talk more of his parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by kunleweb: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
MarvellWorld:

Thank you and God bless.

Send me an email musbuq@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by Dboy55(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
ikennamadu1:

why you no go be goat.... when u dey reason like goat
Lolzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by emmiesky(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
kunleweb:

Send me an email musbuq@gmail.com

Please sorry i have to intrude, please can I reach out to you? I am in a similar situation. Thanks
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by dimexy247(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
All the best brother.
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
AgentGoat:

What is they are not OK with formal education. Most of those guys that joke with their education are brilliant academically. I know couple of guys like op and today they are in similar situation like op. What stop him graduating and chasing whatever dream he has. And the certificate will serves as a backup incase things went south. See him today. I know one like that. I don't want to mention name. His father spent millions for him in private universities all over nigeria. He won't attend classes. Misbehaving up and down. Today, his father is retired no money again. Both his parents. The useless boy can not provide for himself talk more of his parents.

I know someone like that too.
Dad spent a lot for him to further but was always misbehaving now dads retired and he can’t even provide for himself not talk of providing for his parents

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by kunleweb: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
emmiesky:

Please sorry i have to intrude, please can I reach out to you? I am in a similar situation. Thanks

Please send me an email There's room
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by kunleweb: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Op i asked you to send me an email
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by MarvellWorld: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
kunleweb:
Op i asked you to send me an email

I have done that sir.
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by Olumeme: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
You even have the opportunity to school abroad and you misused it. Well as you lay your bed so you lye on it.
Don't let anybody deceive you that school is not important. Yes, you can be wealthy without going to school but it will be a sort of backup plan if you have your certificate, even if it's a third class.

Combining whatever you graduate with plus your skills, you can always do something tangible. A helper will locate you
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by sacajawea: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
catwalq:
That boy is a Mu.mu boy I know him Stupid Boy!
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by romme2u: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
undecided

To those who always say school is not important.......

It is always the foundation and can serve as a back-up when all else come crashing down

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by Ajijoha00622: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
You don't need a good job in Nigeria. All you need is to start a business you can call your own. I started out full-time online in 2020 and I have never looked back. It is going to be tough but it will be rewarding. The problem is how to just make up your mind and start.

I started learning affiliate marketing in 2016 via Wealthy Affiliate and went premium. I have been with the best affiliate marketing training center in the world since them. They dont allow Nigeria to join the FREE training because of the abuse of the platform. Today, i am a blogger with many websites and having my people working for me in over 7 countries as a freelance. What I am making in a month is mot=re than what i was earning as a banker manager before i left one of the best bank in Nigeria.

See my result and how God has helped me and how you can start something for yourself in this video. The good news is that you will be earning dollars directly to your bank account in Nigeria (Any Bank).

See my testimonies and you can ask question below the video in the comment session. or just search for ASK JOFA YouTube Channel to start watching my videos.

[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_47Y_28dOMI[/center]

What do you think? Go and drop your comment and i will get back to you ASAP. I am ready to help as many as possible, this is why i started a YouTube channel that focus on helping Nigerians that are ready to work.

Join My Personal FREE Training here: askjofa.com

Regards

John
Re: Will I Ever Get A Good Job In Nigeria In This Condition? by Drone95(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
AgentGoat:
Which pikin you be self?

easy Mr agentcow

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Trade Development Executive At Flour Mills Of Nigeria / Call To All Upcoming And Seasoned Marketers!!! Fulltime Or Part Time. / Lumos Graduate Service Agent Job Recruitment - HND/Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.