Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Accommodation Needed In Abeokuta South. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Accommodation Needed In Abeokuta South. (743 Views)

Accommodation Needed Around Ifo Ogun State / Accommodation Needed Urgently! / Accommodation Needed At Ewekoro Axi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation Needed In Abeokuta South. by profbayo: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello NL, Am an ogun corper posted to the Min Of Culture and Tourism at Oke Mosan...i need a room self Contain very urgently and the place must be within that side and its environs....Pls u can contact me on 07033217574..
God bless you...Help a brother in Need.
Pls the area must have constant power supply and also safe too.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Abeokuta South. by profbayo: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
profbayo:
Hello NL, Am an ogun corper posted to the Min Of Culture and Tourism at Oke Mosan...i need a room self Contain very urgently and the place must be within that side and its environs....Pls u can contact me on 07033217574..
God bless you...Help a brother in Need.
Pls the area must have constant power supply and also safe too.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Abeokuta South. by profbayo: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=profbayo post=71926099][/quote]Pls help a brother in need...71 views and no response ...Abeg
Re: Accommodation Needed In Abeokuta South. by 1stNumeroUno: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2018
Dear OP,

Abeokuta is not like Lagos o. Go out to your preferred area and ask for reliable agent. Your best approach will even be through your colleagues at work. They might know about a vacant house that just someone living in it.

Best of luck.
Re: Accommodation Needed In Abeokuta South. by profbayo: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks bro...Bless you.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Announced Opening Of A Special Link For Registration Of Additional NYSC / NYSC Love: The 2019 Batch C Corpers who took it to the next level / I'm Searching For PPA In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.