Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Goodluck Doesn't Have Much To Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Doesn't Have Much To Offer (1302 Views)

Ikpeazu Doesn't Eat Foreign Rice / A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Goodluck Doesn't Have Much To Offer by mbulela: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2010
Big B1:

The problem here is very simple: Nigerians in general are not used to anything like this, this is because it isn't common in our societies; it is called loyalty and endurance.
My friends, I need no kick-back to be loyal to my belief.

And God knows that I benefit nothing from IBB; my loyalty to him is simply based on the fact that nobody else can fix this defective vehicle (Nigeria).
Hands down, he has what it takes and he knows exactly what needs to be done to quickly put Nigeria back on the map.  MARK IT DOWN, anybody else at this point will be nothing but a waste of time like the ones we have witnessed so far.

What does my loyalty to IBB got to do with Goodluck not being able to offer much to Nigeria?
Instead of focusing on what I like vs what I dislike, doesn't it make more sense to focus more on the facts on the ground and discover a better strategy to move this nation forward.

My loyalty to IBB shouldn't stop me from identifying what is wrong or way forward. It is still very acceptable in Nigeria for one to support his or her political candidate, regardless of what any f00l thinks.

Just keep in mind that, at this very vital period, if it isn't IBB, absolutely nothing will be done efficiently and effectively; it is that simple.
Thanks for your kind response.
However, i am unable to continue with this discussion as its content is completely unacceptable to me.
I wish you the best of luck as you try to convince those who may be willing to listen to you.
I am out of here.
Re: Goodluck Doesn't Have Much To Offer by BigB11(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
You will be missed, have a great night.
Re: Goodluck Doesn't Have Much To Offer by BigB11(m): 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2010
The first batch of IBB official campaign products will be revealed for the first time next week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Nigerian Electoral Boss Warns Commissioners Against Fraud / Corruption / Barrack Obama: The Political Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.