Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

"I'll Call The School For You To Begin" Davido To Sponsor (fan) Education - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'll Call The School For You To Begin" Davido To Sponsor (fan) Education (312 Views)

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'll Call The School For You To Begin" Davido To Sponsor (fan) Education by Michaelkitan(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
A Twitter user posted his congratulatory message of admission into Adeleke University which belongs to Davido's father in Ede Osun State.

The fan begged Davido by stating that he had no money for fees " Bro David come pay my fees for o. Dem don give me admission no money"

The superstar Davido has replied to help the fan, telling him to send his details so he can put a call for him to begin school.

See below:
http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2018/10/Ill-call-school-davido-to-sponsor-fan-twitteruser-to-school.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Watch Davido And Skales In Studio About Dropping Another New Banger / World Bank Offers Disaster-hit Indonesia $1billion (photos) / Wanted!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.