Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts (40599 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by DateMynd44(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

When you tell your parents to shut up, come back and tell me their response............
I pray u repent from atheism else I weep for your destiny.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
DateMynd44:
I pray u repent from atheism else I weep for your destiny.

Don't you worry about my destiny, worry about yours..... Not everyone who says to me, Lord Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven.......... Matthew 7:21........
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by DateMynd44(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Don't you worry about my destiny, worry about yours..... Not everyone who says to me, Lord Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven.......... Matthew 7:21........
but they who do the will of God. of which I am still doing the will of God and pray the same salvation that saved me also locate u and save u
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by Lexusgs430: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
DateMynd44:
but they who do the will of God. of which I am still doing the will of God and pray the same salvation that saved me also locate u and save u

Don't worry about my soul, your salvation shall not save me ..........

If we can put chicken, cow, goat, turkey and fish etc etc, through BBQ grill ........ Not forgetting cremation...... It's no big deal ........
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by DateMynd44(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Don't worry about my soul, your salvation shall not save me ..........

If we can put chicken, cow, goat, turkey and fish etc etc, through BBQ grill ........ Not forgetting cremation...... It's no big deal ........
now it's apparent and obvious that u got psychological issues.
you need a mental evaluation cos research has it that majority of atheists are psychos
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by Lexusgs430: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
DateMynd44:
now it's apparent and obvious that u got psychological issues.
you need a mental evaluation cos research has it that majority of atheists are psychos

Take all your family members for psychological + mental evaluation, let's see how they turn out........
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by DateMynd44(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Take all your family members for psychological + mental evaluation, let's see how they turn out........
a fool said in his heart there is no God. remember?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by Lexusgs430: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
DateMynd44:
a fool said in his heart there is no God. remember?

You enjoy your so-called God, let me enjoy my so-called .....
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by DateMynd44(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You enjoy your so-called God, let me enjoy my so-called .....
no. I want to see u saved to and come to the knowledge of God.
I will be praying for ur conversion.
the number of atheists here on this nairaland is alarming
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by Lexusgs430: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
DateMynd44:
no. I want to see u saved to and come to the knowledge of God.
I will be praying for ur conversion.
the number of atheists here on this nairaland is alarming

And have you ever wondered the amount of atheist vs fake prophets vs fake churches ? Do you think any correlation exists ?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by Crossbow(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
lefulefu:
wetin she do? She put gun for her big god head to force am steal lagos state funds to fund her? The big god stole lagos funds to lavish on her of his own free will. If EFCC should question anyone let dem question her big godcheesy.

The funny thing is that I find nothing special about this girl, but after reading the "art of seduction" by Robert Greene, I have come to know that seduction is something that when mastered, u can get anyone on his or her knees. Most of these girls that rub these men's heads, making them cough out millions are not just call girls, they are classic and learned seductresses. She is a Siren.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Crossbow:

The funny thing is that I find nothing special about this girl, but after reading the "art of seduction" by Robert Greene, I have come to know that seduction is something that when mastered, u can get anyone on his or her knees. Most of these girls that rub these men's heads, making them cough out millions are not just call girls, they are classic and learned seductresses. She is a Siren.
u so right cheesy. Majority of these runz girls know the right buttons to pull for these men to start spilling money on their feet. Its really not about beauty but being a pro in the art of seduction. I have seen really butt ugly runz or call girls with men drooling over them and spilling money over them.its all about pulling their mumu button. Look at toke makinwa who in the past had a 78 yr old oil mogul spilling money endlessly on her such that the children had to call their dad to order cos all the money meant for the paying of debts owed by his company he was just splashing it on her. And now the latest which involves the current lagos state governor spending the lagos state funds on hercheesy. Toke markinwa certainly knows the right mumu button to pull on these rich mencheesy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by Crossbow(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2018
lefulefu:
u so right cheesy. Majority of these runz girls know the right buttons to pull for these men to start spilling money on their feet. Its really not about beauty but being a pro in the art of seduction. I have seen really butt ugly runz or call girls with men drooling over them and spilling money over them.its all about pulling their mumu button. Look at toke makinwa who in the past had a 78 yr old oil mogul spilling money endlessly on her such that the children had to call their dad to order cos all the money meant for the paying of debts owed by his company he was just splashing it on her. And now the latest which involves the current lagos state governor spending the lagos state funds on hercheesy. Toke markinwa certainly knows the right mumu button to pull on these rich mencheesy.

Boss U have said it all.. cheesy
Make we dey do our own hustle small small. God go see us through. Amen.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by DateMynd44(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

And have you ever wondered the amount of atheist vs fake prophets vs fake churches ? Do you think any correlation exists ?
they will be damned too if they don't repent too.
cos there are fake people In Christianity doesn't mean Christianity is fake. there must definitely exist a Judas
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by DateMynd44(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2018
lefulefu:
una just dey Carry una mouth dey do amebo anyhow like women.
smh
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts by yuswrld20(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
wu dae bleep dis geh sef ordinary radio host they flaunt watch wey fit buy bank manager house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister, Fadeke's 28th Birthday / Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Banana Island Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.