Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools (35524 Views)

Why Parents Should Stop Enrolling Their Child To School Too Early. / 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools / Cultism In Nigerian Schools: Causes, Consequences, And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by brown432: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by pufigoc: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by Catherine11: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2018
These are the great tips which will be really helpful for the parents who want to enroll their kids in Nigerian schools. They should know about the rules and regulations of the schools so that they will be able to fulfill the requirements. After reading this post they will come to know all the essential information. Their kids will learn in a better environment. I am a researcher and I also do research on academic related things. I got a good help from Buy essay .
Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by budiliscious(f): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oh ok. Good.

Catherine11:
These are the great tips which will be really helpful for the parents who want to enroll their kids in Nigerian schools. They should know about the rules and regulations of the schools so that they will be able to fulfill the requirements. After reading this post they will come to know all the essential information. Their kids will learn in a better environment. I am a researcher and I also do research on academic related things. I got a good help from Buy essay .
Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by Nwanna2588: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Using teachers to police the exam of the same school they are teaching is not the best. If WAEC is short of staff they should look for another alternative.
Most private schools are relying on it to survive. Mark my words. Remove teachers from policing WAEC and NECO and see most private schools downfall.
kurlarday:

Come on, if truly you are a teacher, you will know that WAEC has its own examiners. If you know you know. The number of schools writing GCE and SSCE are increasing daily, how do you expect the council to employ staff that will handle all? There are externer supervisors that check the activities of the internal ones. That is never a problem. Please think deep and look somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by budiliscious(f): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nwanna2588:
Using teachers to police the exam of the same school they are teaching is not the best. If WAEC is short of staff they should look for another alternative.
Most private schools are relying on it to survive. Mark my words. Remove teachers from policing WAEC and NECO and see most private schools downfall.

You have got a nice point there. grin
Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by kenn5sure: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
milemimi93:
Education isn't reasonable?
Shaking My Pvssy...
Shaking ur wat
Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by InfoMall123: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is the perfect e-learning platform for Junior Secondary School students! It is available on web and mobile. It is amazing! And free for 30 days.
Web: https://studymate.esoftcontent.ng
Mobile: https:///2QJxjsk

Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by Midex88(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2021
UncleDeeee:
Buhari will now say it’s because of these 7 reasons he never went to school �‍♂️�‍♂️

What sense does this make to you... It only portrays your master dumbness and foolishness for the world to marvel at.
Re: 7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools by edosignature(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Spot on... Highly educative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Spends N400,000 To Renovate Classroom For Pupils / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.