Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

#ghananews: I Prefer Nigerian Video Directors To Ghanaian – Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #ghananews: I Prefer Nigerian Video Directors To Ghanaian – Shatta Wale (299 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Video)muslim Students Under Fire For Twerking To Ghanaian Hit ''one Corner''song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#ghananews: I Prefer Nigerian Video Directors To Ghanaian – Shatta Wale by crownbless96(f): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ghanaian Dancehal artiste Shatta Wale says he will not pay any Ghanaian video director to shoot his music videos.
According to him, their works will not take him beyond the shores of the country.

‘If you shoot a video in Ghana the video will only be shown in Ghana, they are very good but where are their videos getting us to, they are not helping us and they don’t like travelling”.

He made this revelation in an interview with Arnold Elavanyo on vibes in 5.

‘I won’t pay $20,000 for a video while I know that, it won’t even show on MTV Base, they should come so that I show them the way“.

1092018124203 8dt2wjivuq shattawalefreedom
The Zylofon media artiste , however, went on to explain why he decided to shoot his music video with foreign directors.

“I paid for the Nigerian director because I know the market I want to enter and they have the market already, it’s like buying a form and getting admission in the school that’s what I did,’ Shatta Wale said

‘When you are a good artiste, a Nigerian director will follow you and shoot 15 videos free for you because he.....

Read more and watch video via;

https://yelakem.com/ghananews-i-prefer-nigerian-video-directors-to-ghanaian-shatta-wale/14631/

Re: #ghananews: I Prefer Nigerian Video Directors To Ghanaian – Shatta Wale by temptnow: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Stop posting anything shatta wale here, I take God beg you.
Enough of these upcoming artists bulshits

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next James Bond? / Jayz Confronts Offset Watch Video / Man Shocked After Seeing Market Women Washing Vegetables In A Dirty Stream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.