Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh, Nearly Loses Only Child (details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh, Nearly Loses Only Child (details) (338 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Actress Ada Ameh Loses Only Child / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh, Nearly Loses Only Child (details) by MsDoris(f): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
In a shocking Instagram post, Popular Nollywood actress, Tont Dikeh, revealed that she almost lost her son and only child with her ex husband Olakunle Churchill.

“I almost lost my Son but Almost can not kill a bird, The devil has been defeated in my life and in the lives of my loved ones" she wrote.

According to the mother of one on her Instagram page, the last 3 weeks have been very awful for her.

She said;
"The last 3weeks of our lives have been amazingly terrifying, The devil rared it's ugly head but he Met a Lion disguised as a woman..
I almost lost my Son but Almost can not kill a bird, The devil has been defeated in my life and in the lives of my loved ones......

Read more;
http://www.gistroot.com/2018/10/nollywood-actress-tonto-dikeh-nearly.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Must Happen A Month After Admission Conclusion / Audio: Ajay Rock - Soundwave (promoted) / Jesus Never Got Married, Why Should I – Timaya ‏says He Prefer Having Babymamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.